Amber Necklace - uk stockists ????

i got purple !! cant wait for friday for her to wear it :D looks so sweet !!you only got a plastic bag Leanne??

yeah just a normal plastic bag :cry:

it said to write in your colour choice in the box so i did and nothing

but it is a lovely necklace, he has it on now

will get one when hes dressed, hes eating toast at the mo very messy :rofl:

Excuse the duvet on the floor,, we have laminate and alex starting to crawl and keeps bashing his head!

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/DSCF1757.jpg

Awww wow it is really nice!!! I got two pink and a purple cos she said they were running out??

aww he's Lush Leanne!!!! /\ maybe thats why you didnt get one Leanne? :shrug:

Thanks girls :cloud9:

yeah that might of been why, im not that bothered it was going on him straight away anyway

we got his little suit from asda x

Really sweet i want to buy more stuff for Tabs :hissy:

Hi ladies

Please can you give me some advise on the necklaces?

Do your LOs wear them all the time, or just when teething seems particularly bad? Do any of you have any photos I can see please? (particularly on boys).

Thanks! :) x

I don't think i posted in this thread but i stock necklaces too :grin: Infact I just got a lovely new batch this afternoon which i'll be adding tonight hopefully :happydance:

OurSarah; Most people let their LO's wear them all the time to get the full benefit of the amber. You should take them off at night thougj but some people will by bracelets or put the necklace arouhd the ankle.

that multicoloured one looks really cute :) i was wondreing what colour was best? I got a dark cherry one off that seller on ebay but i'm not convinced its real either :shrug: plus i then read that hte lighter the colour the better! :dohh: so would the milky colour be good? or the multi? help? :flower:

I am seriously considering buying one of these. I'm waiting for the nosey family members to chip in and tell me they are dangerous...but I have been reading up on them for the past couple of days and the more I read, the more I am wanting to buy one.

yea milky is good but because they are rare they can be more expensive. You casn buy light mix so not quite as expensive as pure light stone but still with some of the benefts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->