Amber teething necklace

Abigailly

Reaction score
Niamh is now 8 months and has no teeth!! So I don't really know what to expect with teething so want to be fully prepared.

Are each bead on it separately? So if she snaps it or breaks it they won't all go everywhere?

Can you recommend anywhere to buy them? Or does anyone on her make them?

Also do all of them have rounded beads?

i bought one from here
https://www.babyteethingnecklace.co.uk/
beads are not rounded on the one i got but the cord is knotted after each bead so won't scatter everywhere if the cord should break.
my LO is almost 6 months and have started wearing it round her ankle to get her used to it before she starts teething. seems to have reduced her drooling though as there were rivers of the stuff before!

We love ours, it has helped Hayden tremendously, he had 4 teeth before getting it and there was a HUGE difference for him. His is rounded, I prefer rounded because he sleeps in it and I don't want it digging into him when he's laying down on it. They are knotted between each bead so it won't go everywhere if it breaks. Not sure where you are but I buy mine from www.inspiredbyfinn.com, great customer service, good prices (and sales you can sign up to get discount codes in their newsletters) and great quality products

how long does one necklace last for?? anyone know if the hazelwood one actually works for exzema?

I'm not sure about for eczema but my friend just got one for her daughter and she's been wearing it maybe 2wks and she was having some skin issues like acne and it's improved a bunch already so I would think it will probably be pretty effective for other skin conditions like eczema. I want to get one for Landon

Hayden wore his first necklace for over a year and it was still helping him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->