American Horror Story..

EllaAndLyla

Earth and Angel mummy!
Reaction score
SO SCARY!! Anyone else watching it?

I am not sure if it has been aired in the UK yet but my OH downloads them as soon as they are aired in america. I have only seen the first episode so far but have another two to watch when I'm not scared haha! :thumbup:

It's not for us, that is for sure lol. I love Connie Britton but just can't get into this show. We tried! Just not fans of being creeped out.

I just watched a trailer for this and will def be telling hubby about it and seeing if it fancies it, how many episodes is it in?

I'm not sure if it has evened been aired in the UK yet, I watch it as soon as it airs on america (usually a few weeks before the UK) because OH downloads them.

ETA - just read it airs in UK on November 7th so you haven't missed any, on channel FX x

One of my favorite shows right now!! I love it!! It's not exactly horror, but it is definitely creepy. And a mind bender as well. I finish every episode wondering what is going on.

What episode is it up to on FX so far please and what day is is usually on? Ill try and catch up, at the mo my main commintment is the walking dead on fx and I love it but theres always time and space for one more

I don't know if you mean me or not, since I'm in the USA :flower:

It's on Wednesday nights at 10 p.m. here. And the last episode was titled Halloween, Part 2. It was episode number 6.

Walking Dead is another favorite of mine too!

Hi!

I have started watching this too! Like you my hubby downloads it from america, saw the 1st episode last night...old/young maid creeps me out

I have this recorded too see what its like. The trailers for it look quite scary xx

Absolutely LOVE this show. It's on Hulu.com and that's where we are watching it, but it's only got up to Halloween Pt. 1. Gotta watch that tonight when my man wakes up!

Ryan Murphy is a freaking genius, though. I'm a huge fan of Glee and Nip/Tuck as well!

God I taped this and watched it last night on my own kids were in bed, totally shat myself :rofl:

God I taped this and watched it last night on my own kids were in bed, totally shat myself :rofl:

Not a good idea lol! I always have to wait for OH to be free to watch it with me otherwise I just can't lol!!! x

we watched the first episode last week, cant wait for the next one tonight! :dance:

I watched the first few episodes but I had a hard time getting into it, mainly because I was so confused as to who was dead and who was alive haha

I absolutely LOVE this show!! I just wish it was longer than an hour!

I absolutely LOVE this show!! I just wish it was longer than an hour!

Yes!! When it's the end, I always find myself saying "Wow, that was an hour?!?! Sure went by quick!" .. Love the show!

It's basically a sexualized Amityville Horror. But more creepy than horror. Definitely keeps you guessing after each show, and the storyline is pretty decent. Not to mention Dylan McDermott is hot. However, I don't care much for Connie Britton.

It's basically a sexualized Amityville Horror. But more creepy than horror. Definitely keeps you guessing after each show, and the storyline is pretty decent. Not to mention Dylan McDermott is hot. However, I don't care much for Connie Britton.

I know I remember him in Steel Magnolias (love this film) and he has aged pretty well!! I can't wait for Monday night for my fix of this show!!

I don't like Connie, either! I couldn't figure out why they picked her, but I guess she's in Friday Night Lights? I don't know if it's just because I hate her character in the show, lol, or I just don't care for her acting. Either way, I about threw up when she ate that brain. "For the baby". YUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->