American ladies.. who do you think will win the election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't stick. The federal government has laws about which drugs are considered illegal and which ones are not. The law will never be put into effect.

Anyways, how is that relevant to the US presidency?

Ahhhhhh Ivy is dropped off with the in law's and I am currently running on one and half hours of sleep - I'm in such a good mood though! Particularly after seeing this

308850_10151122383329205_1025333405_n.jpg

I love this! Really made me chuckle some of the memes i have seen today on FB are amazingly funny but this one is winning so far for me.

Because it was voted in during the election, geez. And I have been reading about it for the past hour and most articles seem to be suggesting that it will stick :shrug:

Ahhhhhh Ivy is dropped off with the in law's and I am currently running on one and half hours of sleep - I'm in such a good mood though! Particularly after seeing this

308850_10151122383329205_1025333405_n.jpg

I love this! Really made me chuckle some of the memes i have seen today on FB are amazingly funny but this one is winning so far for me.

I got it from The Young Turks FB page, they always post good stuff!

Noooo I fell asleep 20mins before they called it...but yay so happy that the majority of Americans actually saw sense with this one and voted Obama!!!!!

Louandivy that picture is hilarious!

Obama won, so no need for this thread anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"