Ames_x and sweetcheeks85 were now mummies

I know i got hollie so much, and she's been spoilt by whole family as well, god knows where im gonna put all her stuff!!!

Had to cancel hollie's injections for today, cos of her cold, so its all rebooked for 29th now!!!

I know this yr has flown by, and i was thinking other day, god hollie will of been concivedd at end of the yr lol xxx

Hiya hun Happy New Year!!

Me and Kaiden are doing great, he is a wee monkey and has us all wrapped round his little finger lol. He is now taking 7oz bottles 4 hourly, hates lying down loves sitting and looking about, he also chews his hands constantly so think teethles are coming lol either that or he is begging me to wean him :haha: Have use decided when u are going to wean? Think im going to try and get as close to 6 months as poss. Been doing a bit of reading on BLW quite like the idea of it but might try purees and see how we get on. Still to take him swimming for the first time but its too bloody cold!!!!

Hope Hollie's dad continues as he is just now and does not dissapoint use again hun, things sound good so long may it continue for u and the wee one :hugs: Just be careful!

Hmmmm wat else? Im now on weightwatchers, I officially hate my body but really love food :dohh:!!! I had the mirena coil fitted the other day-ouch lol. Hopefully it does not coz my sex drive to plumet any further :wacko: Apart from that things r pretty normal, just waiting for snow to melt so I can start taking the wee man out walks etc.

I always forgot about this thread!! Vicki you need to come on FB more :hugs:

Well Kane is now rolling over from him tummy onto his back :cloud9: and I'm pretty sure he's going to get his fist stuck in his mouth soon :rofl: hes makes all kind of noises now and LOVES his jumperoo :cloud9:
Not sure how much he weighs, last time he was 11lbs 8oz but because of the snow i havent been able to get him weighed :(
Also starting baby classes with my friend when the snow clears up :) baby massage and interaction classes, so i wont be bored in the house!

I'm also on WW Vicki :) lost 16.5lbs but put on 3.5lbs over xmas lol :blush: hopefully will have lost that when i get weighed on Monday!!

Lauramarie knows this but you dont Vicki... me and Chris have split for a while, we still see eachother and he wants to get back together but im making him work, he started becoming lazy and stuff that happened within the year just added up!!

Great to hear your LO's are doing great :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"