Amnio results!

Im so happy! Im in tears,results came back all clear!:cry::happydance: The bad news is that i might be heading for another abruption. But im just consentrating on the fact that our baby is healthy for now! Thanks to you all for your wonderfull posts and for thinking about us.:hugs:

:happydance::happydance::hugs:
I'm so happy for you sweety that all went well and that you didn't have to wait another dreadful 24 hours til Friday for your results. You have just given me a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. I was wondering when I was going to see this post. Happy and Healthy rest of your pregnancy, glad you got your reassurance!!

Thats wonderful news hun. Congrats!

Thats fantastic news,really happy for you hunni.xx

Awwww so happy for you hun!!! Still waiting for my blood results!! :nope:
xx

that is ACE news! Congratulations xx

What is an abruption??

Nicola xx

xx

When did you have your bloods done lovely? Did they say you would have to wait for the results. I waited a week for my bloods to come back.:hugs:

xx

When did you have your bloods done lovely? Did they say you would have to wait for the results. I waited a week for my bloods to come back.:hugs:

I had them done Tuesday when I had my detailed scan, think I might go for the amnio anyway as I'll just worry all the way through, got to wait til I'm 15 weeks though!! Bet your so happy!! :hugs:

xx

I had them done Tuesday when I had my detailed scan, think I might go for the amnio anyway as I'll just worry all the way through, got to wait til I'm 15 weeks though!! Bet your so happy!! :hugs:

You should get them back beginning of next week.I keeping everything crossed for you lovely. I think the not knowing is worse,iykwim? Im sure everything will be fine.:hugs:Oh i havent been this happy in ages!:happydance: We have alot of probs ahead with my placenta as we lost our little boy in march because of it coming away. He died before they could get him out. And since my papp-a blood result came back and its not because of downs its because i will possibly have probs with this placenta ie bleeding and another abruption. But for tonight im the happiest mummy in the world!:cry:

Ahh thats just such great news!! So happy for you. xx

great news about the results. Best of luck with the rest of the growing! Just keep your fingers crossed for me now - amnio is monday morning!
Very happy for you. lets hope i'm that happy next week xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"