Amnio results!

great news about the results. Best of luck with the rest of the growing! Just keep your fingers crossed for me now - amnio is monday morning!
Very happy for you. lets hope i'm that happy next week xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks lovely...I will keep everything crossed for you sweetie. Im sure everything will be fine hunny.:hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

as for the aburption i really am keeping everything crossed it doesnt happen [-o<[-o< are you on aspirin hun? xx

as for the aburption i really am keeping everything crossed it doesnt happen [-o<[-o< are you on aspirin hun? xx

Im not on anything for the abruption i had with Bodhi. They didnt say i needed to take anything for it.:shrug:

Im not on anything for the abruption i had with Bodhi. They didnt say i needed to take anything for it.:shrug:

i know a lot of consultants have mixed views but have a chat and see what he/she thinks about you being on aspirin. it thins the blood making it easier for the nutrients and oxygen to flow through the placenta its meant to reduce your chances of an abruption. like i say some consultants dont agree with aspirin and some do. a few ladies who i have known who have had abruptions have been put on it.

i didnt have an abruption but my placenta just stopped working and starved lexi of oxygen and nutrients so i am on 150mg which is a high dose x

i know a lot of consultants have mixed views but have a chat and see what he/she thinks about you being on aspirin. it thins the blood making it easier for the nutrients and oxygen to flow through the placenta its meant to reduce your chances of an abruption. like i say some consultants dont agree with aspirin and some do. a few ladies who i have known who have had abruptions have been put on it.

i didnt have an abruption but my placenta just stopped working and starved lexi of oxygen and nutrients so i am on 150mg which is a high dose x

I will ask my consultant when i see her next. Thanks for the advice and well wishes lovely. Hope all goes well with you too.:hugs:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: thats amazing news!! So so happy for you!!!! :hugs: At least they know about the possible abruption and can now keep a very good eye on you!! They better look after you!!!!!!!!!!

I will ask my consultant when i see her next. Thanks for the advice and well wishes lovely. Hope all goes well with you too.:hugs:

thank you hun. i have a really lovely angel mum on my fb who lost her daughter to an abruption she has since gone on to have a beautiful baby daughter who was born fine. if you want me to put you in touch with her for some support just pm me. she is lovely and will understand how you are feeling iykwim xx

thank you hun. i have a really lovely angel mum on my fb who lost her daughter to an abruption she has since gone on to have a beautiful baby daughter who was born fine. if you want me to put you in touch with her for some support just pm me. she is lovely and will understand how you are feeling iykwim xx

Thanks for all the advice and suport. I will keep it in mind.Thanks lovely.:hugs: Im just really happy. Im on :cloud9: tonight!

so glad the results are good!!! knew they would be though

:hugs: maybe now you can relax a bit :D x

Sweetie CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :):):):):):):) So very happy for you!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs: Wonderful news that baby is healthy sweets! And at least they'll be keeping a very close eye on you for the rest of your pregnancy :hugs: x

So pleased that everything came back looking good! xx :dance: Take it easy hun, and enjoy your pregnancy :flower:

Omg that is amazing hon, I am so pleased for you x

Morning girls...Im still grinning from ear to ear. I am on :cloud9: at the moment. I just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you. You are all wonderfull ladies and i dont know what i would have done without you! Sending you all heartfelt cuddles from me and splodge!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->