Amy Dixon- breathless

MissCurly

Reaction score
Hiya!!

has anyone tried amy dixon's breathless video? i have it, and looking to start in a couple of weeks.

And anyone doing home vids, how do you keep your motivation to making sure you work out every week at home?

I've never tried Amy Dixon's video, but I do home workouts. I've got Kirsty Gallacher's Body Sculpt DVD which is great for toning the upper half of the body. I've also got Nell McAndrew's Ultimate Challenge Ultimate Results which is great for burning fat. I also do a lot of ToneItUp workouts, here is the link to their workout videos https://www.toneitup.tv They have loads of different workouts on there, just use the search box on the right.

I keep motivated mainly by doing my workout in the mornings. I notice when I work out in the mornings I feel happier and less tired during the day. Also, you may find that putting motivational pictures in your house of people who inspire you may help :)

aww thanks for replying keri! good advice there, and i think i might try and see how the morning workouts work for me- as usually i would workout in the evenings and by then i guess you may not work out as hard as mornings!

Your welcome :)

Morning workouts are great, I've managed to stick at my workouts for 6 months so far and I put that down to doing my workouts in the mornings. I find that at night I'm too tired and just want to relax.

Good luck with your workout plan, when you start seeing results it gets even easier to stick to your plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->