amy winehouse found dead

No drugs found in her system at the time of her death though she had been drinking. Sheds a whole new light really. Just thought people who so blatantly thought she was massive junkie should know :thumbup:

still, she must have died of some sort of alcohol and drug related issues. Her poor heart must have just went kapoot.

still, she must have died of some sort of alcohol and drug related issues. Her poor heart must have just went kapoot.

More than likely. But at least it showed that she wasn't in the middle of a drug bender when she passed away like a lot of people suspected.

More than likely. But at least it showed that she wasn't in the middle of a drug bender when she passed away like a lot of people suspected.

I know. Sadder but happier at the same time really :( Very bittersweet for her parents but atleast they know she was happy like they thought.

Just heard this, i will admit i was surprised. It must give her parents a sense of peace.

Thats why I posted that no illegal drugs were found in her system.

so it was alcohol related then. corrr, all those that said horrible things about not having sympathy or whatnot about a druggy :nope: poor old amy.

She had no illegal drugs in her system, doesnt mean there werent any other drugs.

She might not have had a binge session at all. She had been abusing her body for years, very underweight and had drug and alcohol issues. She could have just had a massive heart attack.

it really annoyed me when people just assumed she'd overdosed or something.
a lot of people had a lot of respect for amy winehouse and people couldn't understand why they were upset.

she was amazingly talented.

it really annoyed me when people just assumed she'd overdosed or something.
a lot of people had a lot of respect for amy winehouse and people couldn't understand why they were upset.

she was amazingly talented.

exactly :thumbup:

(p.s. huuuuge congrats on the pregnancy! :hugs:) x

In some people's eyes she was never going to be believed...god forbid she might have actually quit the drugs and wanted to make a fresh start.

I hope she can RIP now.xxxx

it is possible it wasnt actually drink related either :shrug: having alcohol in her system just means she'd had a drink, doesnt mean she was legless :nope: like someone suggested it is possible her body just gave in, and she'd just happened t have a drink prior to it x

Look at what happened to Heath Ledger, in regards to the prescription drugs comment. It can happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->