amy winehouse found dead

She had no illegal drugs in her system, doesnt mean there werent any other drugs.

oh that damn lactulose strikes again :dohh:

just face it, it was drink related.

Tbf people also abuse prescription drugs too

Exactly, never heard of prescription drugs?? :dohh:

I was one of those people that think it was sad she died but there are still plenty of reasons for her death.

But she was a known & admitted heroin & crack addict. It's just sad that you're now tarring her as abusing anything she could get her hands on :wacko: I'm sure if her death was from abusing prescription drugs that would have still shown on her toxicology reports, and the media would have got their hands on it. Just like they did with Heath, Brittany Murphy, etc.

With what I said about bringing up Heath Ledger, is in that accidents can happen. Mixing the wrong prescription pills can kill you at times... but it doesn't mean you are messed up drug addict either.

None of us know what happened with her, or the days prior to when she passed. Troubled as she was she still was doing the best that she could at the time.

I just feel sorry for the poor girl.. It seems no matter what she was or who she was, she will always be known as a drug addict.
Even now because it showed there was no illegal drugs found in her system there still must have been something!
Until that is proven (or stated) I think its only fair that (I personally) believe her poor body just gave up on her :(
She tried to get off the "illegal drugs" obviously, it's just a shame she didn't give up the alcohol either :(
x

edit:.. and even if prescription drugs did play a part in her death I still wouldn't think any different of her!

Im not tarring her death :wacko: Im simply saying there are MANY reasons for her death, just because the was no crack or heroin in her system doesnt mean there wasnt anything else.
Her family released the details of the toxicology reports thats how the media got it.
All news reports covered by saying no illegal drugs in her system, it doesnt rule them all out.

In all my previous posts I have said how sad her death is but to just act like she didnt have substance abuse is completely :wacko: its actually sad that were not allowed to think that lol.

I just feel sorry for the poor girl.. It seems no matter what she was or who she was, she will always be known as a drug addict.
Even now because it showed there was no illegal drugs found in her system there still must have been something!
Until that is proven (or stated) I think its only fair that (I personally) believe her poor body just gave up on her :(
She tried to get off the "illegal drugs" obviously, it's just a shame she didn't give up the alcohol either :(
x

edit:.. and even if prescription drugs did play a part in her death I still wouldn't think any different of her!

Obviously people think it would cos I am tarring her death because I said there are many reasons why she could have died. She was still talented and its a shame

I think the fact that it says illegal drugs means people are bound to speculate because a toxicology report would usually say no drugs found in her system if there were not at all. It doesnt mean people think any less of her though.

Also just thought I would say that I was at St Mary's (paddington) recurrent miscarriage clinic on Thursday, and in 2008 (I think it was ) health and safety shut it down (it was basically falling apart), the trust said it would take years for them to have the money to rebuild the clinic so Professor Lesley Regan went about raising the money to get it rebuilt cos some of the women did not have years to wait, any way to the point; there was a list of people (celebs mostly) that they were thanking for helping make the rebuild possible, Amy Winehouse was one of those people. :thumbup:

personally i think the whole thing has been a mass cover up

post mortem results were inconclusive

funeral was held 3 days after she died?

not exactly normal procedure

It's traditional in Judaism to have a funeral soon after death. I think Islam is similar.

It's traditional in Judaism to have a funeral soon after death. I think Islam is similar.

yes it is, its meant to be within 24 hours in both faiths-so three days was unusually long for the family and I heard they were very upset at having to wait so long.

Oh god every famous person who dies has to have a conspiracy theory!! She died, probably from organ failure due to years of substance abuse.

What could they be "covering up"????:wacko:

Oh god every famous person who dies has to have a conspiracy theory!! She died, probably from organ failure due to years of substance abuse.

What could they be "covering up"????:wacko:

Perhaps she is in hiding with Elvis and Bin Laden.

no i didnt mention anything about conspirecy theories, i meerly said it seemed like a cover up, what, of course i dont know, thats the whole point of a cover up.

after years and years of abuse, and then having tried to be clean, it would be no surprise if it was found to be related to drugs or alcohol then kept from the press

and tbh i didnt realise that about the quick funerals, i just thought it was odd so i stand corrected on that count

also such a shame that women who i normally post alongside regarding life and kids can be so very snidey simply because someone else has a differing opinion :(

also such a shame that women who i normally post alongside regarding life and kids can be so very snidey simply because someone else has a differing opinion :(

Dont take it to heart hun, was just lightening a very sad topic :flower: x

I think if it was drink/drugs related they would have told the press. It would only have come out from someone else eventually.

Its not that hard to blieve that her body just maybe gave up is it? whatever you think of her she has put her body through a lot over the years. Something that could be pretty common and easily treated in you or me might have been quite dangerous for her... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->