An old lady

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by suzan, Oct 16, 2008.

1. suzan

suzan Well-Known Member

Yep. I have become an old lady. My grandmother who is 75yrs old walks better than me.

The sciatic nerve is driving me insane. I swear, its horrible.. it's all-day-long. I dont know how will I do it for the remaning 8 weeks :cry:

Is there anything to help me ease the pain? Other than massage?

2. PeanutBean

PeanutBean Mumma to Byron & Indigo

I have sciatic nerve problems down the right side and find that massage tends to make it even more painful! My sister had bad sciatica and still has problems now 9 months after her boy was born. I've not heard of any solutions from her, the MW or anyone else I'm afraid! You never know though, a support belt might help assuming it is causing my the uterus compressing the nerve, might just lift it away a bit. I mostly have to just not lie on that side if I can avoid it.

3. XKatX

XKatX Well-Known Member

Don't have sciatica now - but did when I was at work. It was the desk chair I was using and the pain was unbearable. The only thing that has cured it is finishing work!!
    Hope you find some relief soon x x

4. redberry3

redberry3 Love My Little Peek <3

I have what i like to call "ass-pain" on the right side. I go to the chiropractor twice a week, and she does soft tissue massgae. It is no relaxing massage, it hurts like a mother f-er, but when it is over i feel better. I could barely walk last week, this week I can. I love that woman!!!!

feel better soon! :hugs:

5. Blob

Blob Sarah :)

I have ^^ ass pain too :rofl: Its really annoying, i dont think its the same though baby just keeps moving onto a nerve and my leg goes from beneath me :( Grrr...