..and I'm back. :)

GreenEyes87

Reaction score
So good news. I got married on Sept 1st. :)
My husband and I had unprotected sex (pull-out...I know, works SO well! lol) on days 1, 2 and 3 before ovulation, and also DURING ovulation. (all pull-out) For some reason, I noticed the creamy discharge before ovulation, then I knew FOR SURE I was ovulating due to the long, clear stringy egg-white discharge when I urinated. After that day, for some reason, I had no more discharge. (Never had this happen before?) I am 3dpo (I know, WAY too early for anything to be happening) but I am cramping mildly and I've had this weird yellowish discharge. (sorry, tmi!) Also, my nose is super runny for no reason. I'm not sick, no sore throat, nothing. Is this normal? Thank you in advance!
:flower::flower::flower::hugs:

congrats on your marriage...i'm not really sure if it's normal...but i do know you can get pregnant even if he pull out...so try taking a test around the time you expecting your next period

Hi ya and congrats on the wedding hun.....Hope your well....I cant really say if its normal, so I would just go with the flow for now and see how it goes.....Good luck for this month for you.....

Thank you ladies so much! It means a lot to me that I even got reply! Thanks so much!
By the way, I noticed some white/clear watery discharge for 2 consecutive days before I noticed the egg white stringy discharge. After that egg white discharge, it seems I completely dried up. Now I'm 3dpo and I'm noticing I have a stuffy nose in the AM and evening but runny ALLL through the day. My ovaries are so achy and I've had some mild cramping. Maybe I'm going crazy? Is this normal? The symptoms, I mean. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbishop
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->