And so it starts again!

JemmaD

3rd trimester
Reaction score
I told myself i wouldnt start posting for a bit to save myself worring over every little thing but ive caved!!!!

im on my 3rd pregncy within a year and im scared to death about every little thing at the moment, my boobs are not as sore as they were when i got my BFP, diffrent times in the day the dont really hurt at all, and my left one is not as bad as the right!!!!

has any one else had this???? plus with this pregnancy ive not had alot of discarged and i had loads with my other two bumps

Babes didnt want to read and run ...

I hardly had any symptons with mine, the boobs sore were rare and I had no discharge at all. I was never sick and hardly had nausea even. Most times I didnt even know I was pregnant and needed the scans to confirm! Every pregnancy is different, so try not to worry yourself (I know easier said than done :()

Big Hugs :hug:

xx

hi hun, this is my first but I haven't had anything major so far..lot's of little things like some heartburn and being tired (but I'm always tired) being hungrier and some slight boob changes..and weeing alot I feel quite normal...it's hard to believe sometimes that I'm really pregnant:dohh:

Hi hon,

You are bound to worry, but thats only normal.

When I was pregnant I didn't have any discharge or sore boobs, doesn't been its a bad thing.

Chin up and try and stay positive x x x

Hi JemmaD

Hope everything goes well for you this time -try stay positive and enjoy being pregnant as much as you can.

Every pregnancy is different and just because it did not work out the last time does not increase your chances of things going wrong now!!

I had no early sore-boobness, no change in discharge that I noticed. My BFP was my only sign I was pregnant til the nausea started just after 6wks.

Keep your head up. I had a miscarriage at end of January at 10wks and just had to keep telling myself all will be fine etc til I got my first scan at 13wks and now have been on :cloud9: since.

Take care, x

Again cldn't read and run. I'm sorry for your other loses hunni, and wish you ll the best this time round, but all I can honestly say is every pregnancy really is different. I had a mc abt eight years ago and symptoms were mega strong within days, i then had my son five years ago and was a hellish pregnancy but had no symptoms at all even false pregnancy tests for eight weeks, then I had another mc and had lisght sickness and dizziness in 2 ww, mc on day after peiord due, then my daughter now five months I had sickness agian from early on, but no boobage ache, migraines, and no discharge until about ten weeks.

This one, well i shal wait and see but right now, only symptom is late af and a slight nausea feeling but cld be lack of sleep last night. Oh I do have discharge, but nothing else.

So anyway a long winded way of saying we never really know, maybe you cld get an early scan by going to hospital saying have bad pain on one side and cld be preggers or if doc already knows you are preggers and get a scan. six weeks is a gd time to check apparently if heart beat found at six weeks gd chance of successful pregnancy.

Best of luck hunni, wishing you well and a happy, healthy nine months. xxx

Again cldn't read and run. I'm sorry for your other loses hunni, and wish you ll the best this time round, but all I can honestly say is every pregnancy really is different. I had a mc abt eight years ago and symptoms were mega strong within days, i then had my son five years ago and was a hellish pregnancy but had no symptoms at all even false pregnancy tests for eight weeks, then I had another mc and had lisght sickness and dizziness in 2 ww, mc on day after peiord due, then my daughter now five months I had sickness agian from early on, but no boobage ache, migraines, and no discharge until about ten weeks.

This one, well i shal wait and see but right now, only symptom is late af and a slight nausea feeling but cld be lack of sleep last night. Oh I do have discharge, but nothing else.

So anyway a long winded way of saying we never really know, maybe you cld get an early scan by going to hospital saying have bad pain on one side and cld be preggers or if doc already knows you are preggers and get a scan. six weeks is a gd time to check apparently if heart beat found at six weeks gd chance of successful pregnancy.

Best of luck hunni, wishing you well and a happy, healthy nine months. xxx

so sorry for your losses hun, ive got a six week scan booked already! i had a apointment on the 12th to find out why im m/c and thats when we found out about the bfp so he booked us the scan there and then, im not getting my hopes up this time tho, ive been getting pains on my lower left side tonight aswell :cry:

i will soon find out next wed at the scan. xx

My sore boobs come and go.. one has actually gotten bigger than the other! The only consistent symptom is the queasiness.

I definitely have one bb that seem more sensitive than the other. My left one is more swollen than the right one. It seems heavier too. And they aren't reaaly that sore...they just seem heavy.

I didn't have sore or different bbs at all when I got my BFP. I am quite sure you are fine....just know I worry too. I have to make a conscious effort to try and forget about it all, so I don't drive myself crazy worrying.

You'll be just fine.

I can totally sympathise with you hun:hugs: I lost Beau at 21 weeks and then went on to have 3 early miscarriages. I never believed that when I fell pregnant this time that it would last beyond a few days.

Have you ever been recommended aspirin? I've been on it since I was 4 weeks this time. Maybe see your gp and see what they say?

Wishing you all the luck and sticky vibes:hugs:

I can totally sympathise with you hun:hugs: I lost Beau at 21 weeks and then went on to have 3 early miscarriages. I never believed that when I fell pregnant this time that it would last beyond a few days.

Have you ever been recommended aspirin? I've been on it since I was 4 weeks this time. Maybe see your gp and see what they say?

Wishing you all the luck and sticky vibes:hugs:

I started taking it befor i got my bfp then stopped im in to minds weather to start it again but i dont want to risk anything. x

hi hon,
I have suffered 4 mcs and I had bad thrush with all of them- not a single bit of thrush with this one and Im quite far in now!!
I also had bloody discharge with all the others and nothing with this one- so I think your symptoms could be a good sign!!! hang on in there honey :hugs:

I told myself i wouldnt start posting for a bit to save myself worring over every little thing but ive caved!!!!

im on my 3rd pregncy within a year and im scared to death about every little thing at the moment, my boobs are not as sore as they were when i got my BFP, diffrent times in the day the dont really hurt at all, and my left one is not as bad as the right!!!!

has any one else had this???? plus with this pregnancy ive not had alot of discarged and i had loads with my other two bumps

Hi JemmaD,

I am in a similar position to you i am on my 3rd pregnancy THIS YEAR (the other 2 ended in m/c at 9w and 7w) i didnt have any sore boobs with this one until about 7 weeks, not really much sickness - just a bit of nausea every now and then, so far everything is ok *touches wood* i am scared to death of missed miscarriage but we just have to remember that the stats are on our side and trust that our bodies will do the right thing this time. remember every pregnancy is different so just cos you dont have symptoms it doesnt mean everything is not ok xxx

Hi JemmaD,

I am in a similar position to you i am on my 3rd pregnancy THIS YEAR (the other 2 ended in m/c at 9w and 7w) i didnt have any sore boobs with this one until about 7 weeks, not really much sickness - just a bit of nausea every now and then, so far everything is ok *touches wood* i am scared to death of missed miscarriage but we just have to remember that the stats are on our side and trust that our bodies will do the right thing this time. remember every pregnancy is different so just cos you dont have symptoms it doesnt mean everything is not ok xxx

so sorry for your losses have you had any early scans this time round? xx

no they wont give me one!! and due to the nhs being rubbish i wont be having my 1st scan for another 5 weeks!!!

i have spent the last couple of months in a permanent state of worry!!! i am sure alll is fine, no bleeding/cramps etc but still there is always that small chance!!

I am sure you will feel loads better after your scan and can start to relax a bit - i know i wont relax until i have seen the baby in there lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->