Angel care movement monitor in Moses basket

chezababy

New mummy to baby girl
Reaction score
I'm trying to set up my angel care movement monitor in my Moses basket something I was told was possible however as the mattress is quite thin the mat seems to create quite a bump and I'm not sure it will be comfortable for baby. I've put a board under the mat as they suggest which creates even more of a bump. Has anyone had the same problem or do you think it will be ok. I'd rather not get a new mattress as the one that's in it is fine and looks comfortable without the mat there. Does anyone have any ideas?

Save! With my first LO, I just didn't use the movement monitor until he was out of my room because the mattress was very thin in his bassinet, and that could NOT have been comfortable. Hopefully somebody has ideas! :)

Ohh I hope someone does have an answer as I fully intend in using a sensor mattress from day one! Do they do smaller versions?

I hope someone has an idea as although baby will be in the same room as us at night she'll be on her own when taking naps and I really want to use the movement sensor. I don't think they do smaller ones and the problem is more how thick the mat is.

Ahh I see. I haven't got my mat yet.. As for the night time sleeping, I won't be able to sleep unless I know he's on the monitor as if anything was to happen I wouldn't know as I'd be asleep! Ohh the worry!

I dont have advice on the angel care monitor but i have the tommee tippee sensor movement monitor and i used it in my ds moses basket u definitely couldnt feel it through matress and i only had the cheapest matress on there that was thin x

I think if I find a board that's big enough to cover the whole of the bottom of the basket that might help. I'll have to see if I have a box big enoughthat I can cut up. At least then it will only be the mat that creates a bump. I looked into the tommee tippee one but was told they have more false alarms so I went with the angel care as a friend recommended it and said it would fit in a Moses basket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->