Angels -

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
Hey Ladies, i was given a lovely calendar at xmas and thought u might like to read some of the saying on it :)

January's Here which means the years starting anew and as always your angel friend is watching over you

In February days are short and nights seem cold and long but listen carefully to the breeze and you'll hear your angels song

In March the angels smile on us as buds push through the earth renewing all our faith and hope at this time of rebirth

Its April and each blossom at this lovely time of year is a token from the angels to let you know they're here

All through the month of May your angels here with you protecting you with gentle wings in everything you do

As these days of June grow longer and sunshine warms the land you too can bask in warmth and love for an angel holds your hand

All around we see the colours and blooms of sweet July a glimpse of heavens garden from our angels friends on high

As you watch an August sunset and wonder at gods grace look carefully and you may see your angels gentle face

September sees blooms fading and clouds form in the sky but unlike flowers your angels love will never fade and die

October leaves of burnished gold are falling to the grond and if you see white feathers too the angels are around

Novembers chill surrounds us now but love will keep you warm for your angels wings will sheild you from any cold or storm

Decembers here and so this year will some come to an end but rest assured you'll always have your special angel friend

That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing xxxxxx

wow they are great! thank you for posting them!

Hey Ladies, i was given a lovely calendar at xmas and thought u might like to read some of the saying on it :)

January's Here which means the years starting anew and as always your angel friend is watching over you

In February days are short and nights seem cold and long but listen carefully to the breeze and you'll hear your angels song

In March the angels smile on us as buds push through the earth renewing all our faith and hope at this time of rebirth

Its April and each blossom at this lovely time of year is a token from the angels to let you know they're here

All through the month of May your angels here with you protecting you with gentle wings in everything you do

As these days of June grow longer and sunshine warms the land you too can bask in warmth and love for an angel holds your hand

All around we see the colours and blooms of sweet July a glimpse of heavens garden from our angels friends on high

As you watch an August sunset and wonder at gods grace look carefully and you may see your angels gentle face

September sees blooms fading and clouds form in the sky but unlike flowers your angels love will never fade and die

October leaves of burnished gold are falling to the grond and if you see white feathers too the angels are around

Novembers chill surrounds us now but love will keep you warm for your angels wings will sheild you from any cold or storm

Decembers here and so this year will some come to an end but rest assured you'll always have your special angel friend

Hello!!
I loved that,made me cry!!
Its beautiful
I believe in my angels,i believe we all have them around us!
Have you ever read the book "Angels in My Hair"by Lorna Byrne?
It is fanastic!!
xx BabyC

That is so special it made me cry a little too! Thanks for posting it!

AWWW thats gorgeous xx it made me cry xxx

our angel babe ( x ) 23.12.09 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back