angelsounds doppler any good?

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
just wondered if the angelsounds doppler is anygood, thinking of getting one but not to sure as bought a summers one when pregnant with logan and it was rubbish.

any thoughts?

xx

I dont have an angelsounds doppler but i have a babysounds one and i highly recommend this one. Its very good pricing, i cant remember exactly how much but i remember thinking how good the pricing was. It was very easy to detect babies heartbeat when it arrived which was good so i didnt get anxious incase it wasnt there ( i was 12 weeks pregnant at this point btw) Sorry about not having any info on angelsounds but just thought id recommend the one that ive got! If you type it on google, it has its very own website :) xx

Here are some reviews from Amazon.com

Check out the link:

https://www.amazon.com/JPD-100S-ang...ts=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

It looks like it has promising reviews.....I may have to get one of these....

I have the angelsounds one and I think its great. It has worked very well for me.

i have angelsounds, its great, well now im 12weeks at least. I wouldnt reccomend using it before as it'l worry the hell out of you. Its good tho, altho use ur own head phones as the ones that come with it are crap. use LOAds of gel. I kept my legs flat and have to put doppler right down low and slowly slide from side to side to try find it. It gets easier when you know what your looking for (maybe look up heart beat on youtube) we did and it helped as theres loads of different noises going on. Theses days i can hear baby moving too, its sooo exciting!! good luck. XX

is it possible to detect the heartbeat with these things before 12 weeks - im 6 weeks and freaking out a bit it would be nice to have this reassurance

i have one and its fab!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...oetal-heart-scan-kits-unborn-babies-risk.html Just make sure you're listening to the right place! I won't be getting one, but thats just me :)

EWveryone says the Summer one is rubbish- its not as sensitive and wont pick up til 2nd Trimester at least!

I have a angelsounds - love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->