Angelynn Updates

aawww thats so nice what the nurse is doing that wil help u build a good bond with each other she has grwn so much she does not look as tiny before aawww keep us updated

Awww bless her, she is adorable.

Im glad to hear things are going well,shes beautiful :)

you can definately tell that shes doing better, shes bigger and more colorful!

WOW, look at that hair. Thats fantastic. So much hair for such a lil baby. Great news by the way.

Awesome news Steph! Shes getting stronger everyday!:happydance:

YAY! I'm glad she's doing so well..and she's SO ADORABLE!

OMG ladies I am soooo excited they're letting me hold her for the first time in 4 weeks today!!!! In about an hour I get to hold my baby girl for the first time. I can't tell u how excited I am I have been waiting so long for this day. I am happy, excited and just beaming i'm shaking I can't wait. There will be pictures and video so keep your eyes out for them!
They were also talking about switching her ventilator today as well!!! So the tubes might come out of her throat. Oh I am so thrilled and so happy she's doing just amazing. So i'll be back later with some pics :D :happydance::headspin::dance::yipee:

Soo I got to hold her today! It wasn't for very long maybe 10-15 mins but oh my god that moment has forever changed my life. Besides her birth that was the best moment of my life. I have waited a long time to hold her and finally the moment arrived. I couldn't be more happier. I cried the whole way home!! She seemed pretty comfortable on me too she was quiet and didn't hardly move. But because it was such a big step it was pretty stressful for her. So we just have to do this slowly. Next time hopefully we can sit for 20 mins and just gradually go up from there. They will do it again in 2 days!
But yeah feeling her and touching her and holding her close to me.. I just have no words for it. I can't even describe my feelings. I'm just so happy. After everything that we have gone through so far this is a huge step... she's getting better and stronger. But it's just amazing. This has honestly changed me in a totally good way. I will hopefully have pics up tonight :)

ah hun thinking of all of u sending u my prayersxxxxxx

I am so happy for you guys thing are progressing positively :hi: :hi: :hi:

I think 'bout you guys every day :hi:

Aww hon, that made me tear up :cry:

I'm so glad you got to hold her, she looks so beautiful. She's getting SO strong, what a little trooper. :hugs:

YAY! I'm so happy for you! That brought tears to my eyes. I'm off to check out the pics!

Im filling up over here!

So pleased you eventually got to hold her and shes doing a lot better. She's gorgeous :)

xxx

I am so glad to hear shes doing much better! Shes very strong.

I couldnt find the pictures:cry:

Well I got to hold her tonight and I got to do a whole bunch of stuff too. I got to change her diaper all by myself, and help weigh her. I also dressed up her incubator and got to pick out her blankets. I felt so helpful and the nurse wanted me to do a whole bunch of stuff :)
But the cuddle went FANTASTIC tonight!!! I got to sit with her for about a half an hour (felt like longer!) and she just layed peacefully on me the whole time. She was sooo calm and sleeping soundly. It was so awesome! I have more pics I wil get those up tomorrow. I am so pleased wth her. And it sounds as though I get to do this now every day! Whenever I want! I think it's so awesome. While I was holding her I just couldn't stop thinking that she's just a little person. My little person. Gawd I feel like the luckiest mom in the world! I have so much joy and so many good emotions running through my heart it feels like it's ready to burst! But it's just wonderful.
Thank you so much for your kind words ladies I am so touched that so many of you find us inspiring. We are just trying to live life and I am just happy for what I have. One day at a time :)

I am sure, now that you can hold her and she can feel her mummy, her state will even get better more quickly!

I am really happy for you and keep thinking of you guys every day :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->