Anger issues!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by hulahoop09, Jun 7, 2011.

1. hulahoop09

hulahoop09 Mum to lg and pg #2

Hiya

Okay so for about a month now I have found myself getting overly angry and it is starting to worry me. If me and hubby normally have an arguement i shout etc and then we make up. Recently though I have been finding myself getting overly angry to the point where I just want to break things! Yesterday i broke my hair brush and i find myself kicking cupboards etc. I hate feeling like this but I wondering if its just hormones? no matter what I do I just cant stop it!

Xx

2. MummyMEE

MummyMEE DS of 14/DD born Dec '11

Hormones love! I have only been married 6 weeks and at times I could swing for my OH!! Not his fault just my hormones! He's very understanding tho so I am really lucky!!

3. stouffer

stouffer Well-Known Member

I agree. It's probably hormones and stress and all the worry of being pregnant. I find I fly off the handle at the smallest things. It's a horrible feeling.

I don't really have any advice on how to cope with it. Maybe find something that you can take you stress out on - leave the house and go for a walk or even get a punch bag or something :lol:

4. Gemmalou81

Gemmalou81 Well-Known Member

Iv been exactly the same:) I chased a woman in the car last week, she called me a stupid bitch.( I was in the petrol garage getting some paracetamol as I had the worst head ache and she couldn't wait two seconds while I opened my water to take them) if she would of got out the car ,I don't know what I'd of done I was soooo angry!!! Hormones!!!