Angry and confused - all in for next cycle

Gypsy99

Reaction score
So in an effort to prepare myself I'm making a list of all the things I have been doing the last few months to try for a baby. i'm not 100% out yet, but from taking 7 BFN tests and being 15dpo now I'm damn sure I am. So preparing for next cycle.

Relaxing is not something I can do with this considering I've been off the pill now for nearly a year coming up next month.

So this cycle:-

Charting
OPK's
Grapefruit Juice
No alcohol
Green Tea
Daily fruit smoothies
Vitamins (him and me)
Fertility yoga
Evening Primrose oil.

Anything else someone can add? I'm pulling my hair out as we have been timing BD pretty well the last couple of months and he's under less stress. When we hit a year I'm off for tests.

Brazil nuts and pineapple are both great for fertility, just fyi- most nuts are great for you- full of minerals, vitamins and folate.

I have been praying and meditating much more often and that has helped me immensely! I'm not Christian or even religious I just get down talking to my higher power and that helps relieve some stress for me. Maybe try that along with your yoga!

Acupuncture

I'd also recommend zita west's fertility and conception book for good tips on diet and vitamins

thank you for your input :). Nuts are a good idea I always forget about how good nuts are for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->