• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Angus Castus/Vitex?

Blondie26

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've been TTC for 7 months and discovered that, whilst my cycles were regular, I was ovulating on CD19 and AF was coming on day 28 or 29. This made me concerned about the length of my luteal phase. I started taking Angus Castus/Vitex this cycle for 16 days only and then stopped but it seems to have totally messed me up and I'm now on CD 29 with no ovulation yet! Does anyone have any advice on how to get back to normal after Angus Castus?!

Thanks! X

Hi Blondie I didn't want to read and run. I haven't taken Vitex myself so I am probably not the best one to answer here but I looked into it for myself but since my cycles are normal I decided not to take anything. Can I ask why you stopped midcycle? I have read for some ladies it delayed ovulation for them but I also read it can take 2-3 months before it helps regulate ovulation and PMS better.

Thanks so much Hoping. When I had no signs of imminent ovulation at CD16 (these normally start about CD12) I freaked out and stopped as I felt it was delaying things. I've had a few patches of EWCM and a few almost positives but still not ovulated! I didn't think it would work so quickly! X

If your body was regular before, it should regulate again on its own. I have very irregular periods (3 to 4 per year). I took Vitex when I was TTC and it was very helpful and regulated my periods when I took it regularly as directed. I was like a miracle supplement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->