• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Animated Blinkies! Accepting requests :]

LaPinska

Reaction score
If anyone wants a personalized blinkie, i can make em'. By blinkie i mean the ones that are animated that flash and blink etc. Not the same as graphic signatures but i can do pretty much anything with them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I use my own graphics and build them from scratch, ONE pixel at a time. They each take about an hour to make because I put tremendous effort into it, so Please do not request a blinkie unless you really intend to use it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other then that, if you have an idea of what you want it to do or say, don't be afraid to get ahold of me. Thanks!!

:flower: ~Jess

EDIT: Due to me having problems loading this website during most of the day, you may also send your requests to my email ([email protected]) if you can, try to label the subject as "BNB Blinkie" or something similar so that i do not overlook it. Sorry for the inconveniance!!

hi Jess... I would be honered (sp?) to display one of your blinkies..
Could I please have one saying

"WTT Jan 2011"

Thanks in advance

https://i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx273/derrogative/wtt_1.gif

here you go. :)

why thank you so much its great :D
but how do I save it?
Have you got a code of some sort?

ack, this forum is wonky. didn't know you couldn't just save them. sorry!

-https://i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx273/derrogative/wtt_1.gif-

well poo, that didn't work hahaha.

https://i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx273/derrogative/wtt_1.gif[/IMG]

just be sure to put the beginning in :]

please could i have a blinky :D
pink & purple if you could
saying, Love My Princess Lily
would that fit?
thank you :happydance:

Can i have one please :)
saying BnB buddies with EmziixBo0o just something pink or purple (i dont know if you do them but like when the BnB buddies flashes and then goes to the next part?) if you cant just say
:) xxxx

I'd love to have one! I'd like it to say ALS Awareness or Lou Gehrig's Disease Awareness. It should be Blue and White (the ALS ribbon is white with navy blue pinstripes like the NY Yankees uniforms). Maybe even add a little ribbon too? I know pinstripes are probably unrealistic, but perhaps make one half of the ribbon blue and the other white outlined in blue?

My father died of ALS 6 years ago and it's a shame there isn't more awareness about this debilitating disease. Thank you so much in advance.

Please can i have one sayin Kian James in blue and green xx

can i please have one saying mummy to gabrielle and noah hope its not to long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"