anixety panic attacks and depression surpport group

Joined this site today as I am looking for support. I am 9 weeks into my first pregnancy. Planned as it was , thought it would be the making of me I have now ended up in the worst depression ever. Every morning I wake up with the same feeling of dread of getting through another day. I just keep thinking if I would miscarry then all these feelings would go away I hate myself for thinking it but if I'd have known it was going to be like this I would have never got pregnant

At last I finally feel like writing on here! Things have been hard... some things are still hard.... finding some things with LO very hard. I feel like staying in every day now rather than being sociable. I've decided not to be so hard on myself and just go to baby groups twice a week as these have felt pretty nightmarish to me!
Trying hard to stay positive :D
Welcome everybody 'new'.

I'm starting a confidence group soon,that runs every week for a good few weeks,I'm hoping this will help with my anxiety!

I find that I can be in a really good mood and plan to go somewhere,then something stresses me out and I no longer want to do anything

Can I join in please, I'm starting to feel like my anxeity is winning :(

Could I join too please? I suffer from social anxiety and depression and so don't really leave the house so I too get quite lonely when my husband is at work. I'm trying to lower my dosage on my meds as we're ttc so am suffering quite badly at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->