anixety panic attacks and depression surpport group

hey girls hope everyone is ok?

been feeling fantastic after being on my meds for 3 months but today im having a down day :(

feeling extremely broody (as is OH) and we have to wait another 3 months to start ttc.

i feel as if its my fault we couldnt start when we wanted to because i needed to go back on the meds (OH tells me not to be silly he would rather me be healthy in body/mind before we have a baby). EVERYONE around me seems to be pregnant i have real bump envy!

this was a bit of a pointless post but needed to get it out xxx:thumbup:

hope ur feelin a bit brighter today :thumbup: sumtimes all we need is to get it out there xx:flower:

hi everyone

hope your all ok ive been doing really well these past few weeks id stoopped checking my pulse and stopped having the adrealin nervous rushing feeling in my body which makes my heart feel like it beats stronger but something tonight has triggered me of and ive strated checking my pulse again. does any one else have this annoying habbit or is it just me?lol hopefully tomorrow will be a better day x

hi everyone

hope your all ok ive been doing really well these past few weeks id stoopped checking my pulse and stopped having the adrealin nervous rushing feeling in my body which makes my heart feel like it beats stronger but something tonight has triggered me of and ive strated checking my pulse again. does any one else have this annoying habbit or is it just me?lol hopefully tomorrow will be a better day x

Didnt want to just read and run but i dont suffer from this particular 'tic' or habit. At least you recognise what the trigger was - thats the main thing. Hopefully its just a wee blip and u'll get back on track soon xxx

Hi everyone :D Hope you're all ok. It's been a while since I've written on the forums... instead just been lurking in the main rooms. Things have been getting better and I'm feeling pretty broody!

Hi girls :)

I also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. Right now I've managed to work myself into a panic because I decided to check my pulse which is around 88...and then of course googled :dohh: only to find that women with a resting pulse of 88 are more likely to die from a heart attack :cry:

my anxiety is a bit high these days..but why oh why did I make it worse???

dont google 88 is not high at all i saw a cardoligst and he said a resting pulse has to be taken after 30 min of rest (niot doing anything) and a normal restoing pulse is 60-110 if you anixiuos your ulse will be raised mines around 88 when im panicing it goes as low as 60-64 when resting prob lower when sleeping trynot to worry theres a good forum called nomorepanic x

Thanks sophxx :hugs: I try to avoid googling because it drives me bonkers! I'm usually good with handling my anxiety, but sometimes it consumes me :(

nomorepanic is awesome :) I visit it when I'm feeling really really crappy! I usually lurk in the health anxiety section :blush:

me to but i have a different user name

def stay away from google theys people on the who right rubbish just cos they think its funny x

im always around on here and sounds like were pretty much the same so pm me if you want to chat instead of googling if im not on line i get a email to my phone when private messages come through so ill come on line xx

hi ladies, im nearly 17 weeks pregnant and after a horrible 17 weeks i opened up to the midwife today and i hve prenatal depression. i feel so lonely and like nobody understands. my friends keep saying yeah but u got so much to look forward too ect ect but i cant help feel like this, its my horemones and i dont wanna feel like this! cant stop crying.. anyone else have this problem?x

Can I join?

I've always had anxiety because of my tourettes and it's just worsened since being pregnant.

I to have always suffered from anxiety even more so when talking to people. If i wait in a waiting room to see a doctor i get really nervous and before i leave the house i need to go to the loo about 3 times before leaving the house. If i talk to random strangers my words come out all mixed up its not nice:nope: I cant talk to my next door neiughbours with out feeling uncomfortable and cant make eye contact. I think sometimes people must think im a freak:wacko:

havnt been on for a while thought id update.

went to drs today to start the weaning off my meds process!!

i feel 100% better! i still have anxious days but they are very few and far between!

so i can officially now start ttc#2!! soooo excited.

hope everyone else is ok xx

Does anyone else do journalling? My counsellor got me to try it and I found it really helps identifying what is REALLY upsetting me or stressing me so I can try better to resolve the problem. Only thing is I have been too depressed and too afraid to do it for nearly 3 months now. I'm thinking of sitting down with my journal tonight after I have watched a dvd.

do you mean like a blog/diary?

i have an online blog www.pepsichic.co.uk but i dont tend to put a whole lot on it about my problems because my family read it and i have never been able to be fully open with them about my problems because they dismissed them when i was younger.

i also blog on a site about my true anxiety problems its a forum for people with anxiety disorders. it also have a chat room you can go in and talk to the other members its a lovely forum. ive found it very helpful if anyone wants the forum link just ask!

Could you share the chat room site you mentioned?
Thanks!
Bee

I see the last post on this thread was back in sept but I'm feeling pretty awful today and thought I could share here. I Began having anxiety attacks back in 2006 when I was 18/19 years old. Not knowing what they were I continued to just ignore my feelings and therefore they got much worse in 2007. My anxiety then became or resulted in depression. 2007 and 2008 were very difficult years for me. I felt terrible all of the time and I would come home from work and bawl my eyes out for hours in the dark. I also had some pretty disturbing thoughts. My husband (then bf) thought I was losing it! I finally talked to my dr about it and he prescribed some antidepressants. Slowly but surely with the right dosage and time I became a happy person again with the occasional bout of anxiety or sadness. 2009 and 2010 (the year I got married) looked bright! Earlier this year (may) I finally weened myself (with supervision of my doc) off of all my meds (including bc) and was planning on starting a family. Well here I am now ttc with an irregular cycle (caused by coming off my bc) and what I think is a horrible hormonal imbalance (emotional and breaking out like crazy) and a 6 day late af (with 2 bfns!).Please tell me I'm not going crazy. Does anyone else know how I feel?:cry:

I to have always suffered from anxiety even more so when talking to people. If i wait in a waiting room to see a doctor i get really nervous and before i leave the house i need to go to the loo about 3 times before leaving the house. If i talk to random strangers my words come out all mixed up its not nice:nope: I cant talk to my next door neiughbours with out feeling uncomfortable and cant make eye contact. I think sometimes people must think im a freak:wacko:

I can't make eye contct with people either! However when I am on my meds I can....strange. My anxiety and depression have kept me from a lot of things in my life such as getting my drivers license. And now that I am unemployed (quit a few months ago) it will prob keep me from getting a job also. All I can do is hope for the best I guess.

I haven't been here in a while. Still on Citalopram & seeing my counsellor once a week. Been feeling worse ever since we sstarted our third month TTC :(

i havnt been on meds since august had a mc last week and can feel the anxiety creeping back! i am trying my hardest to fight it but its not working!! im stuck with this illness for the rest of my life!! x

For the past few years I have always felt "strange" it's only recently from Reading posts on here I think I suffer from anxiety??

I worry alot before going to new places where I won't know the people!

I really struggle to use the phone unless it's my immediate family

When I speak to new people my words come out jumbled and I end up looking like an idiot!

I really want to be "normal" I have a meeting in my sons new school on Thursday and I'm dreading it i will loose sleep over this and probably try and get it of it by sending my oh,even though I know that I need to go!

Can anyone help what do I now? How do I manag my anxiety?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->