Announcing baby...

I just delete them haha.
I never put anything negative or personal about relationships ect on. just good things, I'm not a fan of those who air their dirty laundry and their life stories on facebook.

I did delete her lol cousin or not! Yeah I am the same nothing personal on there just silly bits really! P!us I know a lot of people who suffer from infertility so I am conscious of that too! When he is here I will post saying he arrived safely but other than that!

I love sharing my pregnancy, if you cant be exited and share it when can you. makes it go quicker

WEll i do in real life too obviously but i don't see many people to share the exitment with.

OK, that's you! Great but I do it differently that is all! I don't understand the back and fourth here....

OK, that's you! Great but I do it differently that is all! I don't understand the back and fourth here....

I don't know what you mean by you do things differently?

as i said my husband and i have family that does not live anywhere near us, so maybe your able to share things like that privately with them because your lucky enough to have family you see often but we don't. i don't see the issue. but each to their own.

not everyone is as lucky though to see their family and live nearby to them.

also as i said we have close family on our facebooks not randomers, so no difference to in private or on facebook.

OK well I don't know how to explain I do things differently to you, that is what this whole conversation is about! I don't have any randoms on my Facebook *sigh* but I choose not to post things about my pregnancy.... You do, great I don't understand your issue! There is no right and wrong here... If we all did everything the same the world would be a really dull place!

OK well I don't know how to explain I do things differently to you, that is what this whole conversation is about! I don't have any randoms on my Facebook *sigh* but I choose not to post things about my pregnancy.... You do, great I don't understand your issue! There is no right and wrong here... If we all did everything the same the world would be a really dull place!

I don't have any issue, your saying you do it with family in real life which i presume you mean in person. well you are lucky because we don't all have that privilege hence why i share things with them privately online.

I don't see the issue, i love sharing my pregnancy with family and some friends online i don't see often, if you don't that;s fine but i do and i like it and don't see anything wrong with it.

No one said anything was wrong with it! You have taken that from people saying they don't do it! Done now!

No one said anything was wrong with it! You have taken that from people saying they don't do it! Done now!

No it was just you saying you like to do it in real life. sounded like i didn't and a bit of a snide remark but whatever. as i said maybe your views would be different if you didn;t have family living closeby. but others opinions i dont really care about :flower:

I havent announced on fb at all , we've told thr people that matter :) i will probably post pics of bub when born though .

You totally shouldn't if you don't want to! My sister didn't announce anything til she was 3wks til her due date, then posted a pic of her with her big bump, saying "Guess we better get the nursery ready" lol!

I think after I know the sex I will post then. I wanted to stay team yellow but I am getting impatient already lol.

I put up a cover picture cartoon, it's brilliant, really sarcastic about having two kids, I can't post it here though I don't know how :-(

Lots of people noticed it and commented and lots didn't so are surprised when they see me! I don't talk about the pregnancy much at all in status I hate moaning on social media!

I have already announced. I announced as soon as two tests showed positive. LOL. I get too excited and just can't help myself.

I have a friend who just had her 5th kid. She only announced after she found out the gender. I have another her friend who just had her 7th, and she announces as soon as she finds out (Yes, she is planning to have more). I guess it all depends on how you feel about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->