Announcing your bfp... How early? Any cool stories?

I am around 5 or 6 weeks (I wasn't ttc and was on bc so I'm not sure on dates) and I told my mom's side of the family tonight at Christmas. I had an ultra sound picture in a sneak peek frame.. She freaked out and it was perfect! Although early, it is such a blessing and I want to share every moment with my family

I found out when I was about 5-6 weeks and told my mom and close friend. I waited until my first ultrasound (8weeks 5 days) to tell everyone, just to make sure everything was normal. As long as you have no worries and the heartbeat is good, there shouldn't be a certain time that you tell people...just go with your gut! Everyone told me I was telling people too soon and was going to jinks things, but I didn't care. I heard the heartbeat loud and clear, the baby is already growing so fast, so why not express the excitement!?
And plus, I am single and having no contact with the father, so I wanted all the support I could get!

We're going to announce once we've had our 12 week scan. My mum and hubby are the only people who know right now. To announce we are going to put a bun in the oven and take a pic to put on fb and see how many people get it!

We had to tell everyone at exactly six weeks on Christmas BC my sister in law got us tickets to a heavy metal concert which would of been our first one but we had to tell everyone BC they get too crazy during all that stuff!!!!I will be 12 weeks when the concert is and I don't want to get trampeled on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->