Annoyed but happy!

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Well I thought I'd already had my positive OPK and thought I'd ovulated already, but my temp yesterday was just a fluke (I had drank lots the night before taking it)

Anyways today I get this!!

I've never had an OPK as positive as this EVER, so I'm a tad excited, the test line is way darker than the control line! lol:happydance:

Attachments

• IMAG0279.jpg
    IMAG0279.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 25
wooop :) I have never had 1 like that either :) happy BDing x

how long ago did you have your first positive opk? (the one that made you think you already ovulated)

Only a couple of days ago and the line took a while to turn positive this one came up way before the test line, I've also got major ovulation cramps today so i think todays the day.

yay! same thing happened to me the other day when i used an OPK for the first time. have had positives for 4 days in a row and about to take my 5th one

Thank you, my OPK is still super positive today!

I also got super positive today, how long we should keep on testing now.. m fed up..
lots of baby dust to you

Thank you, the test was the same today just a tad bit lighter, if I put high temps into FF it puts O day as today. Done plenty of BD'ing but still need to do more :D

Well my ovulation tests are still very positive,:dohh: FF has me at 7dpo so I done a hpt which was ofcorse a BFN :wacko:

Attachments

• IMAG0293.jpg
    IMAG0293.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
xlouloux don't test too early! It is so depressing to get a negative that when you do get a positive you may have to pee on 10 sticks before it feels real :)

can you post a link to your ff chart? i'd like to see it.

EDIT-- i'm dumb. going to check it out now... lol

if you discard that one high temp that was taken at a different time, does ff remove your crosshairs? it looks like you may not have o'd yet.

It takes them away completely, I got a rise today but I bet it will drop again tomorrow as always. I don't think I have ovulated at all again, my ovulation test is still positive and we aren't BD'ing because we've been arguing.:dohh:

My OPK today...

Attachments

• IMAG0298.jpg
    IMAG0298.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 4
:hugs: i know how frustrating that can be and i'm so sorry. when i went off bcp, i had two periods and then i didn't o for around 6 months. i had to go to the doc and start clomid. and of course it does cause a lot of strain and fighting. ugh. just thinking of all the fights dh and i had on positive opk nights makes me shudder. anyway, i know all about it, so if you ever need to talk, you know where to find me. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->