anomaly scan tomorrow!!

JessdueJan

Reaction score
I have my anomaly scan tomorrow and I can't wait! decided I would have to post a thread on here as I think I have pretty much annoyed the life out of my family and friends reminding them how excited I am to be seeing the baby again and hopefully getting the reassurance that evrything is fine. Hoping to find out the baby's sex aswell :happydance:

Also I'm new on here, well I have been browsing the site for a while but only just actually signed up to be able to post things due to my computer bein annoyin over the past few days so just like to say Hi to everyone in the 2nd Trimester...hope everyone is well
xx

I do too! Hope everything goes well for you. Are you finding out the gender? We are.. so exciting!!!

yep hoping to find out the gender :) I'm actually surprised at how excited I am, it's all starting to feel more real now and I am so impatient.

Ooo let me know when yu find out please, I'm nosey and wud be interested to hear...hope all is well

xx

Mine Is tomorrow too!!! Best of luck to all of us!

Oooooh it's soooo exciting! What's everyone hoping for? I'm hoping for a girl, but convinced I'm having a boy! I'm just praying LO doesn't keep his/her legs closed tomorrow!!!

I'm not really strongly hoping for one way or the other but evryone has been saying they think I'll have a girl so now I think I've got it into my head it'll be a girl might take a few hours to get my head round if it's a boy but either one is just as welcome.
OH is hoping for a boy but he has decided it will definately be a girl...going off old wives tales he's been reading on the internet :shrug:

xx

I am hoping for another boy, but I am convinced that it's a girl! Either way, I just pray for a healthy baby.

Tee hee. It looks like we are all expecting the opposite of what we want! By this time tomorrow we'll know.... eeeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->