Another attempt failed!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
My stop smoking attempt failed! I had a **** end to the week (hence I was not on or on much Wed , Thurs & Friday) ....

Now things are back to as it was I'm going to give this another bash tomorrow & I have decided if I suceed I'm going to go shopping on my next pay day & buy some news clothes (needed) as a treat! I've already bought a coat today although I won't get it for up to 28 days grrr to remind myself if I quit I can buy things I want/new clothes etc!

omg i swear you just read my mind!!! i was just away to post and ask u!!! cos im really temped 2 have a fag :(

Crap isn't it I'd not had a fag in 6 hours which is good & I was feeling ok about it but we had a row & I caved in! I didn't at first I was at Tesco & was 'tempted' but didn't then I cam ehome & couldn't hack it! :(

How long you been quit Yvanne?

well after id had chloe i stayed stopped till i went ot and had a drink!!! and only smoked wen i drunk, which was never often, then wen i went back 2 work i smoked at work, but never at home!!!

and wen i was preg we callum i stopped the day i found out, and havent had a fag since, so will b a yr sumtime in dec!!!!

i prob wont have 1 as it means dressing kids and going to shops but im so tempted :(

Makes me panic that you can be stopped for so long yet still crave that fag!

Don't you go anywhere you've done great so far :hugs:

cos im upset :( ill always crave the niccy buzz!!!! im also hoping ill stay stopped wen i drink as its no smoking in pubs here now but i dunno!

I know hun :hugs:

Try go preoccupy yourself! I wish I only smoked when drinking I like smoking but social smoking to smoking 40 ish a day is madness I just can't do it - I don;t want to do it for the obvious reasnos money (puch) & my health!

wobbs ur gunna h8 me 4 this...

im 1 of those people that can start and stop like the flick of a switch, i cant understand how hard it is 4 u(im tryin to be honest here!!!) the most i ever smoke is wen im drunk and thats 20(well no quite after pals have pinched sum!)so i really wish u all the best babe!!! u CAN do it!!!! its just a very hard time for you 2 stop right now, but look at it this way, if u can do it wen ur at ur lowest... u can do it xxxxx

I missed thsi reply from you Yvanne sorry :oops:

Well I'm still a failed woman! I've smoked about 10 - I suppose 10 compared to 40 is damn well good for me but none would be better!

You only fail when ya quit giving up :wink:

You WILL get there xx

Tam said:
You only fail when ya quit giving up :wink:

You WILL get there xx

Tam is right there hun. I never thought I would manage it. It has taken me a couple of times till I finally seemed to have managed to quit. Just keep trying and you will get there! Don't get me wrong I would still love a ciggie but I keep thinking of why I am quitting and not all the reasons I would love to start again .

Try reading the book babe, and for anyone else that has quit but fancy a ciggy every now and again, read Alan carrs book......it will just give you that extra help and confidence in yourself to keep away from it :wink:

Aww i was lucky i quit cold turkey after 16 years smoking, but then being pregnant i could do it dont know otherwise. Try the tounge lozenge things they are meant to be good, good luck

B.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->