another bad sleeper....

diz

Reaction score
Noah has always been crap at sleeping through. He goes down fine, but then wakes any time from between 2am and 4am and its such a mission to get him back to sleep.

We are all shattered, and being 7 weeks pregnant and lacking energy doesn't help.

He will go through periods of sleeping through the night, but as soon as he picks up a bug, or has teeth coming through, then thats it. It throws his sleep pattern for blooming ages. So this last stint has been about 5 weeks. I know its habit, but just don't know what to do to break it and get him sleeping through again.

Anyone have any words of wisdom? :thumbup:

Christina is the same, when she goes through teething or a bug, she just stops sleeping through, and every time this happened, I just had to ride it out. The worse was a month ago and it went on for the whole month. not sure what was the problem, probably teething.

I moved in her room temporarily to be closer to her and moved the cot next to the bed that I slept so I can stroke and cuddle her as muich as I could without getting up. if she was fully awake I would restart her bed time routine as in story time, milk and sleep. It worked a few times.

Hope he gets over it quickly xxxx

Yannis still does not sleep through, but only wakes up once or twice, gets his milk and goes back to sleep again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->