another bargain from ' home bargains'

trace123

mummy2oliver+pregnant
Reaction score
been to home bargains today and got a mamas and papas changing bag for £10! had a look in store and they are £30. also got tommee tippee bibs with a thing on the neck to stop milk getting between the clothes and skin.

Ahh i've been looking for changing bags! I love Home Bargains, i only go for the cheap biscuits normally haha x

its a cracking bag, we have a mamas and papas pram so it matches well. trouble is we just bought the one from boots that you get free which is also pretty good.

Im going there when bf finishes work, if there anything like the tommee tippee bottles there'll be none left tomorrow!

I have those bib's, love them :)

Wonder if they have any at our H-Bargains???

ive never heard of home bargains, havent got one near me, can u buy online? x

What's....home bargains?....

ETA: Sorry, posted at same...well, similar time to you! :rofl:

Was just gunna post about the m & p bag n bibs that I spotted today - Love HB!

its the same as quality save so if you have one of them take a peep.

i just got a mammas and pappas changing bag from argos aarrgghh lol. did use xmas vouchers to pa for it though so not too bad. think i will go to my local store (quality save) tomorrow

i had the choice of a mamas and papas changing bag 9.99 or rucksack 6.99 i chose the bag.
i also got some of the bibs they were 1.49 for 2!!
love it when i get a bargain!!!!!

I discovered home bargains on Monday :D
New one opened near us recently and i love it!

Nearest to us is in Stroud....64 miles away from us... Never heard of either of those companies before now!!

They also have a velour babygrow in beige, pink or blue, they're stripey and by Ladybird/Woolworths with a matching Winnie The Pooh bib for £3.99 they were £14 in Woolies!

they didnt have any bags in my local store.
the babygrows are lovely i had one as a gift for DS when he was newborn

i love home bargains!! its so cheap, but sell different things, so you kinda have to drop on some of it, but you can really get a bargain!

MIL got my son a special dr who book at xmas thats 17.99 in WHSmith, for 1.99!! And u can get sage & onion stuffing for 10p!!! :rofl: great stuff!

i love home bargains!! its so cheap, but sell different things, so you kinda have to drop on some of it, but you can really get a bargain!

MIL got my son a special dr who book at xmas thats 17.99 in WHSmith, for 1.99!! And u can get sage & onion stuffing for 10p!!! :rofl: great stuff!

I got Gary Barlow's autobiography in hardback for 49p!:rofl:

ive had lots of bargains from there.
its a case of poping in every time i go into town too see what they have got. its the same with B&M that has just opened where our woolworths used to be

I LOVE HB!
I was in last weekend and got the dark blue Tigger babygro with bib for 3.99(£14.99 in Woolies),Tommee Tippee replacement teats for the bottles(no bottle left though!).
Also Winnie the Pooh baby brush set,huggies newborn nappies and a very very soft silky baby blanket for £2.99 which looks a lot more.

I am back in this Saturday,I love a bargain,and its right next door to TK Maxx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->