Another BFP, Another Chance for Baby#1

Dobby - The only twins anywhere in my family are my cousin's kids and they were the result of fertility treatment. That doesn't rule out identical twins though. Seems my rate has slowed to just under 2.5 times in 48 hours, so maybe I just have an early show off :haha:.

Here's my test at 15 DPO with hcg of 751:

IMG_3295.jpg

Here is 17 DPO:

IMG_3307.jpg

Darker than 2 days ago, but not as much as I would like. My boobs hurt worse than they ever have yesterday, but today they're maybe just mildly sensitive at best. Still I'm exhausted, napping on and off. I thought it was from waking up at 3 am this past week, but even naps don't seem to help me shake it. Feels like all of my energy is going to my uterus instead 😆. Trying to focus on what symptoms I do have and not the ones that seem to come and go.

Still waiting on my beta. Could really use the reassurance today 😅. If it doubles like it should, I'll be over 1500 and this will be my last one. After this, we'll start weekly ultrasounds!

Congrats!

You'll have days where you don't have such bad symptoms as the day before. Enjoy those days lol.

Sounds like lovely news for you! All the best! I'm 18dpo

Switching to ultrasounds today so waving goodbye to the pregnancy test section. Thank you all so so much for the support these past 2 weeks. Here is my last and final test:

IMG_3323.jpg

3+ at just 5 weeks on digital. That's ok right? I mean I know from my betas my hcg is just on the higher end, but the rate was normal 2-3x in 48 hours. Maybe this is the one hormone my body produces plenty of :haha:

Yay congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months!

Just thought I'd update here. I made it to 12 weeks!!! Second tri is so close!

Baby was more into wiggling than posing for a photo today, but here is the scan:
IMG_3613.jpg

Aww lovely scan pic, congratulations! :)
Code:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->