another bleed.

xtashax26

Reaction score
At about 3am this morning had a meduim bleed, more then thursday morning, there getting closer together and more each time now, so i have agreed with the hospital that the next one i will be going in to stay untill little callum is born.
I'v now sorted about someone having my kids for the next few weeks , my mum is gonna sort it, even though she works but we have come to an agreement and shes gonna sort something out with work as shes worried about me.
this week there with there dad so that helps a lot, So if you dont see me on here for a while you'll know i have gone in hosptial, i will update when i can but might not be able to untill after i'm out.
Wanted to thank everyone for there support so far on this fourm, its helped a lot. :hug::hug::hug:

Ah babe im so sorry this is still going on you need to go in now really for Callum's sake at least you will be in the best place. If i lived nearer i would help you with kids sending you massive hugs xxxx

Good luck hun 30 weeks is a good place to be each day Callum stays inside you is a day he is so much stronger just take things day by day you will be in the best place xxx

Good luck Tash. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and Callum. I'm so relieved you've managed to sort the childcare. If you want to PM me for contact details, I'll happily be on the end of a text if you need someone to chat to.

Hi just an update, bleeds are still every few days and a little more each time, so as from tomorrow i will be in hospital untill callum is born, just getting things packed up today and paying what bills need to be payed etc, and school uniforms ready to go around my mums house for the kids when they come back. will update when i can.

Hi just an update, bleeds are still every few days and a little more each time, so as from tomorrow i will be in hospital untill callum is born, just getting things packed up today and paying what bills need to be payed etc, and school uniforms ready to go around my mums house for the kids when they come back. will update when i can.

Chin up. Best of luck. You know where I am if you need me!

Good luck hun. Sending lots of :hugs: xx

another quick update, just had a nother bleed so going to hospital today instead as this is the second one today. :hug: to everyone

Good luck the hospital will take good care of you and your baby. I hope all goes well for you. Yea 30 weeks is definetly a good place, baby will be fine with TLC.

Just thought i'd update for tasha they are keeping her in hospital until her little man arrives, i will update with any news when i hear from her.

Well i went in to hospital on tuesday as all day i was having bleeds every few hours, everything was going ok had another set of steriods and the bleeds had stoped.
On thursday night about 6.30pm i started bleeding again so they took me up to labour ward to keep an eye on babys heart beat i had another big bleed while there and i got preped for a c section incase i had another one that night, well i did have another one about 3am quite a big one, but it stoped again so they didnt take me in. come morning it had stoped completly and they said by the afternoon i could go back down to the ward.
This is where i got pissed off, i was just left in labour ward, keept asking when doctor would be to see me about going to the ward, alls i got was soon (friday morning to afternoon) nothing all day wasnt even given food when i asked about lunch and dinner was told oh thats finished now will have to see if there is a sandwich you can have (now hadnt eaten in 24 hours) so i started to get emoctional and said i'm gonna go home finially someone came round at 7.30pm friday night and said i could go back to the ward.
Got to the ward got put in a bed and was left, i asked for some painkillers as my milk came back in and i was in a lot of pain i was told ok someone will be round soon, no one came, the next morning i woke up at 5am in a lot of pain in my breasts and where they put the IV thingy that had swollen and became so so painfull so i start asking them to sort it out please ( i'm still emoctional at this point) again they said ok but they still didnt come, then someone came round to do my blood presure first thing they ask is has anyone does this yet, so i said no, so it gets done, then she said did you have breakfeast i said i didnt know they had done it yet, so i missed breakfeast again.
again i'm still in a lot of pain in my arm from the IV got told ok doctors are doing there rounds and will be round soon, 3 hours later i ask about the doctors comming round, oh they have finished there rounds didnt they come and see you, i said no, they had blank faces, they finially get someone to sort my arm out and said yes its blocked up and should have been flushed through so that it wouldnt which they didnt do all the time i had been there, she went to put another one in and i said no i just want to go home now, so they discharged me.
there is no way i could stay there any longer i do know its still the best place to be but i couldnt sleep, i wasnt eating i was in more pain in there then i was at home i just cried the hole time being there.
I did have a scan to see how big baby is, callum weighs about 3lbs 8oz at the moment the placenta has moved up the wrong way, it was covering the cervix but was postieria SP? now its postieria and anteria SP? so there a bit worried about it sticking to my old c section scar.
wanted to thank everyone for there well wishs, and woho i'm 31 weeks +1 :happydance:

OMG thats soooooo bad how they treated you at the hospital i'm so shocked and slightly worried now too! I think your better off looking after yourself at home seeing as they gave you the all clear for now. Glad to hear your babys healthy too, a good weight too.
You should phone Watchdog for the way they treated you. What hospital are you at?
Hope everything else goes well from now on, take care and 31 weeks is great!!

Sorry to hear about your experience. I guess the downside is that one of the best hospitals will always be one of the busiest.

I hope its going ok for you now. At least you've had a trial run of the hospital and know what to expect!

yea i cant fault the baby unit of the hospital thats why i will always have my children there. and 5 days with no bleeds :happydance: still getting a lot of pink mucus but no bright red bleeding which i'm over the moon about, i only have about 6 weeks untill the c section so i'm hopping i hold on.
how is abby doing?

Abby is doing fine. Getting bigger, feeding from the bottle or me for about half her feeds, and is looking for them when she wakes now. She's like a proper baby now. Hopefully she will be home soon!

Glad things are going ok for you. Every day is a day's more growth and a better chance no matter what happens.
:happydance:

Aw thats great news, she will be home before you know it:hugs:
I'm not gonna put on here that i had no more bleeds as it seems to curse me, had a biggish one when i sat down to dinner last night, but all is ok again now, baby is moving around all the time and i feel well in myself.
i should be getting my dates for my c section in less then 2 weeks, that will be a load of my mind when i get that at 34 weeks.

had another bleed, biggest yet, its stoped again but not feeling all that great so going to hospital to get checked out, babys moving fine. only 6 weeks to go but feels like a life time away.

Sorry to hear that, good idea to get it checked out. All the best, I hope everythings ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->