another bleed.

i got back home late last night after being mointered for a while, baby is doing fine and not had any more bleeding, i dont know how i'm going to get through this, every min of every day my head is filled with whens the next one gonna be, i get a pain and think oh no is this it. i'm going out of my mind.

Glad to hear the bleedings stopped again, hopefully it'll hold back and give mummy a break! Your doing so well though, everyday counts. Great to hear the baby is happy in there, at least you know he is healthy and growing well :)

It's such hard going isn't it. Every trip to the loo brings that dread. The relief that follows is indescribable. I would even put off going to the loo because of it.

You'll need to relax, take your mind off it - (easier said than done!!) The last thing you need is stress.

Think of the positives though. Every day which passes, is a days more growth and strength. Having watched Abby grow outside and seen the changes, it is days that can make the difference, not just whole weeks.

Don't do too much, put your feet up when you can. My fingers are still crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->