Another breech baby??

addy1

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
What are the odds of having another breech baby?? With my first baby, she settled into a breech position at 31 weeks and never moved! I had a c-section at 38 weeks after I went into labour. Now pregnant with my second, and at my last appointment, baby was sitting breech. As far as I can tell, the baby is still breech.

I just can't believe that both have been breech!!

Hope baby turns for you. Fingers crossed for a vbac!

I talked to a few girls that had good results with accupuncture and/or chiropractic turning techniques. DS was breech but I also have a heart shaped/bicornuate uterus so it is very likely that all my pregnancies will be breech. Do they know the reason? I thought it was a little uncommon to happen twice. :shrug:

i think my baby is breech, is there any way i can tell.

not really the doctors argued over mine being breech until i had a scan which showed his head in my rib cage

I've read that once you've had one breech baby there is a higher percentage for any other babies to be breech. It may also be down to the shape of your womb, they may be more comfy in breech position.

Coralie was breech, I had a planned c-sec with her and I can't help but wonder what will happen if I do have another...

My daughter was breech so had to have a section at 38 weeks,my son was also breech but turned :happydance: I was booked in to have a section and was at the midwife the day before and was told he had turned and was head down :) was so happy.2nd babies have more room to move in the womb(so I was told) so you have a good chance :hugs: x

My sister carried both of her babies breech and now mine is breech....what are the chances of that. They offered to turn the baby but i refused it as im sure that there is something to do with our pelvis which is heredetary and why the babies haven't turned. I'm having my section on Friday and i'm very nervous!! Just hoping it is a positive experience and not too scary!! :nope:

Thanks for all your kind responses! Just hoping this little one decides to turn in the next few weeks. (Although I am terrified to deliver vaginally!!) I really do not want the recovery again, especially with an older daughter at home.

Don't be terrified! I had a normal delivery with my son a year after a section with my daughter.Was wonderful to experience both :) x

my first was breech, second head down and third breech from 24 weeks! naughty babies but 2 sections due to breech babes

I'm pregnant with my 3rd and hoping this one isn't breech! First was breech and second was a normal delivery.Time will tell! x

Well my doctor thinks this baby may have turned! I just might end up with a v-bac after all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->