Another discharge Q... sorry!

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
Sorry girls but this is all I seem to be asking about lately haha.. I'd phone my MW now that I'm actually on mat leave and have some privacy but she's on holiday this week :dohh:

Since I had the bit of bleeding on Friday, I've noticed that I've had some very dark yellowish/straw colour discharge which has a strong odour.... thinking that vinegar smell that somebody mentioned in my last thread!!

Should I get this checked out..? I tried googling but everything just come up about yeast infections etc. It doesn't smell when I wipe, only the pad does and it's got a very strong colour to it... Before it was only a light yellow, now it's quite dark and I dunno whether I should be worried! :blush:

Why can't it be black and white about what's normal and what's not lol

I would go to see your gp and see if u need some antibiotics x

If your own MW is on holiday just ring the delivery suite and speak to another midwife. I have had thrush quite a lot in this pregnancy and it sounds a bit like that to be honest. It may be nothing but its worth asking the question, at worst it will probably just be an infection that needs treating x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->