Another I HATE EBAY thread!!

:hugs: if you explain yourself in the feedback section then people will still buy from you. I always check to see what the negative feedback is and if it's nonsense like that I'll buy anyway :thumbup:

I had something similar! Sold a big bundle of baby clothes to a member on ebay, most of them were brand new and the rest were in fab condition, I'm obsessive about making sure clothes look perfect, any stains/rips and they get chucked, so I know they were fantastic. There were 40 items, some small like there were 4 hats, then big pramsuits, so quite expensive to post, far more expensive than I'd thought so ended up paying double. I don't think I even made a profit on it after the postage cost. I wrapped them in a Burton bag, then the lady at the post office recommended I double bagged it with a black bag, so I did. Then sent it first class, ASAP. Should add, all the clothes were damn expensive high street stuff, so nowt cheap, and I'd washed dried and ironed them all the day I sent them.

2 days later I get an item not as described case against me, cheeky fucker tried getting me to refund him TWICE the amount he'd paid inc. postage, altogether he paid £13 and demanded I pay him £30! Cheeky sod! He lied saying they were dirty, which when I finally received them back, I saw he was definitely lying, complained about the packaging (hello? I'm not a store, I'm just selling second hand clothing!). End result, he was investigated for trying to get £30 off me by threatening poor feedback. Bet the bloody weirdo didn't even had a kid.

Oh he also refused my offer of picking the clothes up and for a week refused to return them, just wanted a refund. Eventually Ebay demanded he either return them for a refund or they'd simply close the case!

OMG bloody cheek of him... glad u got him investigated!! I take it u was lucky enough not to get left feedback by him then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->