Another pill question....

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
Since I am trying to keep the bambinos at bay (despite the announcement of a third pregnancy at my work I am resisting the urge to run home and demand the OH make me a baby now) I need a little advice....

On Cilest at the mo (have been on the pill since i was 16, microgynon, loestrin 20 and 30, some happy times on Dianette, a year off and 18 months on Cilest) but cant bear to be this horrible pmt bear any longer. Apparently since it is a high dose pill, turning in to a mad woman each month seems to be the norm among cilest takers!

Anyone had any good/bad experiences with it and any suggestions for something else to try? Got the docs next week to tell her I need off it!!

xxx

Depends on how long your wanting to use contraception for. The best thing iv ever used was the implant but had to get it taken out due to it nearly being snapped a few times at work.

What do you do for a job that you could snap your implant??!! Thats not an option for me xx

Purely because im a scaredy cat and would puke feeling it in my arm lol x

My bcp is Lutera and I've been on it for 8 months. I've read a lot of reviews about it being bad for mood changes and stuff like that, but it has helped out with every other aspect wonderfully. I don't get bad cramps, I don't bloat as much..etc. But I'm curious if I've changed emotionally because of the pill. I get upset really easy now and just flip sometimes. It's the only pill I've been on. So I'd suggest not doing that if mood swings is your issue.

I work with adults with learning disabilitys who have challenging behaviour so they can be agressive and i often come home coverd in bruses and scratches. They have been a few near misses.

I loved the nuvaring when I was on it. Put it in for 3 weeks. Take it out for 1. No worrying about taking a pill every day and you could leave it in for 4 weeks if you wanted.

Unless you play with it with your fingers, you cant feel it. no side affects what so ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->