Another preschool question about the kiddos

Scout

Reaction score
Do you buy something little for everyone in the class? My dd goes to private preschool so her class is really small, total of 15 kids. I wondered if others will bring each child something small??

I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday and picked up a pack of Christmas pencils and a pack of unisex fabric bracelets with a Christmas saying on each one, just in case I decide to do something for each child. I thought I could add a couple more things, like a peppermint stick, something like that. Idk. Do you all do something for the kids? Is so, what do you do. thanks

No I didn't buy for the class. Nor did DS receive gifts from classmates. Tbh I think it would be crazy to start it.

I bought the staff something each.

No... maybe for a best friend but certainly not the whole class! There are 35 or so in my dd2s preschool class so it would be ridiculous.

Nope, we don't buy for the class....there are so many children and all do different days.
She will get her best friends (3 of them) a little gift but they will exchange outside of school.

I usually make a little craft with the kids and attach a candy cane to it :)

I've not done this either. Ds1 has mentioned buying for friends but I'm not sure I even want to start that yet

gosh no, I don't buy for teachers either! xx

No I wouldn't do it for the whole class but will get the teacher a little something.

We do cards for her friends at Nursery, but certainly not presents. She doesn't receive anything either.

We will buy the nursery workers something though :)

No, and I'd be made a pariah by the other parents if I started :haha:. We exchange Christmas/seasonal cards.

DD1's nursery have requested just one big card for them as opposed to all individual cards. apparently it's a nightmare giving them out,

we are going to buy for the teachers but not the children. we will take in some Christmas themed treats .

okay, thanks. My sister told me she did buy each one a gift when her kids were in preschool and then dd got a treat bag (pencil, playdoh etc.) from 2 kids at Halloween, so didn't know if that's common or not.

I won't because he is in class on 2 different days and I am not sure of how many children are there and which ones are in both days with him and ect its just to much of a hassle for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->