Another question re cloth

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
Soz to be a pain, but what the slimmest cloth ones you can you get, and how do they fit under clothes etc

thnx
xxx

There are quite a few that are slim fitting. TBH all my cloth nappies fit perfectly fine under clothes. Theo was in 0-3 month clothes til 12 weeks, he was 50th percentile for weight and 99.6th for length and his cloth fit fine under all his clothes.
Most pocket nappies are as slim as the inserts you use in them.

great - thanks for that. Theo sounds like Leo. Leo is on the 98th percentile for length and the 50th for weight

I was looking at some slinki Minkis just then - I love all the designs

tbh there are very few hugely bulky cloth nappies. modern ones tend to be no bigger than a full sposie. however btp nappies on very young babies can appear much bulkier so if you want slim nappies i'd def recommend sized ones for when they're little.

Ittis are the slimmest ones we've found, but they don't work very well for Leyla as she is quite long and they have a low rise (don't come up very high). Flips are the next slimmest for us. They are quite 'poofy' so they can look bulky but they fit fine into clothes.

i'd agree with the ittis being the slimmest and we get one with them really well. Minki nappies are quite big, i have a huggle and it's hugeeee, infact we have never used it, apparently slinkis aren't much more slimmer

So ittis are slim and so are the flips. Any that are slim with funky patterns :haha:

Ittis in the limited editions but they are few and far between at mo. I think the trimmest funky patterns ones i have are my daisy print fuzzi bunz, blueberries and grobaby.

Bambooty are slim, they're sized, and they do have a few prints as well as colours :)

Old style mini lalas are funky and slim (DO NOT BUY THE NEW PRINTS) however Im loathe to recommend them after the way they are handling the issues with the new prints.
Itti is bringing out funky new prints in August that you will LOVE, they are just brill.

I don't know how well this will show you the difference but here are some pics from my stash the brown one is a minki huggle, the slinki is apparently only a shade trimmer

DSCF1803.jpg

and then this is an itti which is much slimmer

DSCF2003.jpg :flower:

thanks - thats a great help - I am glad I managed to resist buying any minkis :haha:

I also notice that the tots bots easy fit are quite slim although my bubs has skinny legs and they arent great for that at the moment. would be fantastic for babies with chunky legs. its btp so i am thinking he may grow to fit the legs hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->