Another scan tomorrow afternoon...terrified (UPDATED)

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Hi all,
As you may have seen from previous posts that I have had spotting on and off this whole pregnancy. I also had a scan which showed a tiny 4.8mm baby which they dated at 4-5 weeks gestation. (It's not possible) with an irregular shaped yolk sac.
Anyway, got another scan as I've had yet more spotting and coupled with the small baby and yolk sac issue, they decided another needed to be done.
I'm hoping and praying all will be ok with bubbles but terrified it won't be xx

My fingers are crossed for you. I will be watching for updates. Best of luck tomorrow.

I don't have any experience with this in specific but wanted to wish you the best tomorrow. I will look for your update and keep you in my thoughts!:hugs:

Thankyou all. Will update you when I get back from the scan x

Thinking of you and hoping everything is okay.

I see you're in Norfolk - I'm going to the N&N early pregnancy unit tomorrow and am terrified too. xx

They were reall lovely in the nnuh epau last week. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Hey hun just to let you know I had spotting with both pregnancies. I had bleeding at 6 weeks with this 1 and had a scan and baby only measured 3.2mm!! so tiny and they said it was for 5 weeks but I was supposed to be 6.. but we seen heartbeat which I didn't think was possible under 6 weeks, so sometimes baby is still so small they get it wrong! I am 11 weeks now and baby has caught up 100%

Wishing you well

xx

My scan is at 2:15 this afternoon. Thanks for your kind words x

I've just got back from my scan and amazingly all is good. Little bean is measuring 14mm which is 7+5 weeks. Time to try and relax. Thankyou all for your kind words. Xx

Amazing news!!! So pleased for you! xx

Can I just ask? Your baby was measuring further behind last week then it is now. How come? Did they give u an explanation?
Just asking coz my baby is measuring behind and I've been worrying.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->