Another scan tomorrow afternoon...terrified (UPDATED)

Can I just ask? Your baby was measuring further behind last week then it is now. How come? Did they give u an explanation?
Just asking coz my baby is measuring behind and I've been worrying.
Xxx

The Dr didn't say anything about the size last week. All she was concerned with was what size it was today. It has grown 9 mm in 6 days. Or there abouts.
What size and how far gone were you with your scan? X

I should of been 7.3 but measured 8mm which I was told is 6 and a half weeks.
Xxx

The only thing with these early scans is that mm can mean days in difference. Did they say they were concerned with dates at all? Xx

No, I told them I was concerned but they told me not to worry. But easier said than done lol. Im glad your baby has grown well and I hope mine can too xxx

No, I told them I was concerned but they told me not to worry. But easier said than done lol. Im glad your baby has grown well and I hope mine can too xxx

I understand what you mean about the worrying. I worried like crazy until today!
Thankyou. I will keep everything crossed for you. Xx

Yay so pleased to read this! You must be so relieved! X

Yay so pleased to read this! You must be so relieved! X

Thankyou, I am. I might actually relax a little now.
Thankyou all very much for your support. It's meant an awful lot to me xx

Great update! Dating this early with a scan could be tricky. I had to get two emergency scans away from home and the tech angled the wand differently putting me a week behind my office at home. Not necessarily the case for everyone probably but worth mentioning. My tech at home showed me why the other office got one measurement and then held the wand slightly different where the sac and baby were much bigger. It sounds like this scan went great and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->