Another step closer..

Aww so exciting! I can't wait to start my last one, it will make it feel so real :D x

Good for your PrincessKay! I have been thinking that this may be my last pack as well... but think I may take just one more!

haha, I know, I really should. I think we're TTC around the same time, and I really should give my body lots of time to get back on track!

It can take your body a while to adjust being off the pill (yet everone is different), my doctor reccomended that I be off the pill 2-3 months before really TTC, I think a lot of doctors say this so that you can track your cycle and it is easier for them to figure out when you conceived.

Well i will take my last pill on 22nd June with exactly 16 weeks to go. My god i cant flippin wait :cloud9:

Yep, a lot of doctors do recommend it so they can track dates easier. It is true, however, that it does take your body some time to adjust to being off (some people much longer than others). That being said, I don't mind giving myself less time the first time around, and if it takes my body a little longer than I expect, that's okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->