Another test today

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
I have done another test today and the line is twice as dark but still faint. I will try and take a pic when my sons home tutor has gone.
Luv Cheryl xxx:hugs:

sounds good hun fingers crossed xx

Here is a pic if you can see it, the camera isn't picking it up very good
Luv Cheryl xxx

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t16/chez123_2007/test1.jpg

Looking good!!!
Congrats again! :D

Woooooo looks like a BFP to me!!!!! Congratulations sweety and all the best for the next 9 months! :happydance: :hugs:

AF was due today wasn't it as well?

Congrats hun x

Well today is my average day, day 31 but my cycles are between 30 and 34 days. So today should be yes and i feel really bad today feeling sick mainly and i have to go and do shopping i am not looking forward to it lol
Luv Cheryl xxx

Haha your tummy prob in knots too but AF feelings from cramps to blergh are normal esspecially around the date she was due.

I have felt sick since yesterday and i have had a few cramps the last few days and my tummy is crampy now but not to bad, its not as bad as when AF is due. I have had headaches and feel so tired and moody, but can't get to sleep at night. My boobs are sore, my tummy feels swallon aswell. The sypmtoms are simlar from when i was pregnant with my other two but i feel so sick, i don't remember feeling this sick lol
Luv Cheryl xxx

I have felt sick since yesterday and i have had a few cramps the last few days and my tummy is crampy now but not to bad, its not as bad as when AF is due. I have had headaches and feel so tired and moody, but can't get to sleep at night. My boobs are sore, my tummy feels swallon aswell. The sypmtoms are simlar from when i was pregnant with my other two but i feel so sick, i don't remember feeling this sick lol
Luv Cheryl xxx
:lol:

Bless ya. Get ya butt over to first tri if not already ;)

Congrats again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->