another toilet training question -update pg1

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
ok, so rhys mostly wears pull ups now, tried him in underpants but every accident he had just kept setting us back.

when he needs to wee he used to point upstairs and we would run up and put him on the loo.. but recently he has started pulling down his trousers and nappy and weeing just then and there :dohh:

he hates his potty so we havent got anything downstairs i can quickly pop him on when he pulls down his pants, but dont want to discourage him pulling them down if you get me

what do you think of this?

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3763090/Trail/searchtext>POTTY.htm

update

well.. we bought one of these yesterday and decided it would be silly to wait till christmas so we gave it to rhys straight away..

and he LOVES it. he loves the sounds it makes and the voice on it says 'wow well done' and things when he wees (it has a sensor)

will take embarassing pics later to post.

that is nice, but if he hates his potty, maybe something more like this?

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5301812

I don't know if that is something you can get in the UK, but at least it is similar to what he will be using everywhere but home, since he is halfway there already LOL

Yeah, I was going to suggest the urinal. Or maybe take him to the store and let him pick out a potty that he likes. I know there might not be a big variety at a store, but you could maybe show him pictures of them and let him pick on he likes or something. IDK just a thought.

I love it and I wanna get it for Jack when he is older :D

i read this earlier, and wondered how u got on. my son is nearly 3 and hates the potty, hes never ever wee'd on one, do u think i should try this? I done wanna spend all that money if he just wont use it.

and well done rhys btw, hes doing really well for his age! x

my son HATES pottys, wont go near them..

but has spent most of the day on and off this one.

worth the money!

plus we'll use it to potty train ffion too so thats good

That's good, sounds like it is well worth the money :)
Well done Rhys !

my son HATES pottys, wont go near them..

but has spent most of the day on and off this one.

worth the money!

plus we'll use it to potty train ffion too so thats good

oh thanks, i think we might give it a go then. I'll let u know how i get on! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000