answer evaps....

chirizma

mummy of 4, expecting #5
Reaction score
any one know what an answer evap looks like? aside from the grey aspect...do they dry lightish pink?

I took a dolla store that came up quite positive :) So that threw the question of is this a evap or not out the window. :)

:) aww, thanks. I put up a new post called 8-9DPO that has the pics :)

I found you :).....and Im shocked!

oh I know RIGHT?! I was like OMG!! WTF?!?!?!
answer should be BETTER then doller store...how is it that answer is barely fainlty there. have to break it out of the case to see if its indent or not. meanwhile new choice, is like BAM! Im here! crazyness!!

Ok well I know the explanation to answer, I found out recently those have a 25miu sensitivity so they are the same as like an EPT... BUT the package of the dollar tree test says IT has a 25miu sensitivity! AND the FRER usually picks up like as low as 4miu... I KIND OF think I might see a line on your FRER, but it could be anything and it could be because its open etc. From what I CAN see you have all negative tests except Dollar tree which is DEFINITELY positive, that is NOT an evap- I am the queen of the evap and that is a POSITIVE test for sure. AMAZING! Im really starting to think that different womens urine really does respond different to the different tests, regardless of sensitivity... but that makes no scientific sense!

Im sorry I am kind of going off, but I have been making a bit of a STUDY out of this and you really just threw me (and many women Im sure) for a loop! Kind of makes me think Dollar Tree is the way to go... but then maybe thats just your special dollar tree favoring pee! :) Are you going to make a dr appt?? Im soooo happy for you! :) Big hugs!

Ok well I know the explanation to answer, I found out recently those have a 25miu sensitivity so they are the same as like an EPT... BUT the package of the dollar tree test says IT has a 25miu sensitivity! AND the FRER usually picks up like as low as 4miu... I KIND OF think I might see a line on your FRER, but it could be anything and it could be because its open etc. From what I CAN see you have all negative tests except Dollar tree which is DEFINITELY positive, that is NOT an evap- I am the queen of the evap and that is a POSITIVE test for sure. AMAZING! Im really starting to think that different womens urine really does respond different to the different tests, regardless of sensitivity... but that makes no scientific sense!

Im sorry I am kind of going off, but I have been making a bit of a STUDY out of this and you really just threw me (and many women Im sure) for a loop! Kind of makes me think Dollar Tree is the way to go... but then maybe thats just your special dollar tree favoring pee! :) Are you going to make a dr appt?? Im soooo happy for you! :) Big hugs!

Oh I feel ya! I mean the only reason I took the $ store was because the line on the answer (who is made by frer) was so...I dunno..diffinatly there but hard to tell color. I coudlnt get it to show in pics good. and it was SO frusting, because I mean color shold be easy to see. So i figured, well Ill try the $ tree. I might "might" get a hint of something. I sure didnt expect it to come out and smack me in the face with it though!!!

But you know, it has been my experience..or maybe just with my pee LOL that the Frers tend to show a lot lighter for me then the $ store. even equate red dye is lighter then $ store. which is odd...because as answer look like a maybe..and the equate I just dipped looks like an Im not sure on color,b ut somethings there..the dolla tree is like BAM! so weird!!

and yea I will be seeing my doc. not sure when as my AF isnt due for 3 more days, and that is ona 27 day cycle (I od early this month). but I know if I call, she order blood tests with out me having to go in. SPecaily since I had a M/C in August of this year.

Oh I feel ya! I mean the only reason I took the $ store was because the line on the answer (who is made by frer) was so...I dunno..diffinatly there but hard to tell color. I coudlnt get it to show in pics good. and it was SO frusting, because I mean color shold be easy to see. So i figured, well Ill try the $ tree. I might "might" get a hint of something. I sure didnt expect it to come out and smack me in the face with it though!!!

But you know, it has been my experience..or maybe just with my pee LOL that the Frers tend to show a lot lighter for me then the $ store. even equate red dye is lighter then $ store. which is odd...because as answer look like a maybe..and the equate I just dipped looks like an Im not sure on color,b ut somethings there..the dolla tree is like BAM! so weird!!

and yea I will be seeing my doc. not sure when as my AF isnt due for 3 more days, and that is ona 27 day cycle (I od early this month). but I know if I call, she order blood tests with out me having to go in. SPecaily since I had a M/C in August of this year.

SUCH a mystery! I need to quit trying to figure out this whole human body thing! :) GOOD LUCK, yes call and get that blood draw and keep us posted, and with new tests too cuz I KNOW youre gonna be taking them! hehehehe.... :hugs:

SUCH a mystery! I need to quit trying to figure out this whole human body thing! :) GOOD LUCK, yes call and get that blood draw and keep us posted, and with new tests too cuz I KNOW youre gonna be taking them! hehehehe.... :hugs:

LOL yea Ill be taking them LOL Ill have more tests tomorrow..oooooh an another answer so that should be interesting to see!!! and Ill be calling about the blood test to, but Ill wait till AF is officaly late otherwise they might think Im nuts asking for a Blood test on CD24. LOL

Congratulations!!! :) I don't even bother with frer anymore, my last two pregnancies before this one I had a negative frer (there was a weird greyish line but I wouldn't call it positive) and a positive dollar test and digi with the same urine. I also love the dollar store tests! I'll go look at your tests.

ok ok cd24 is a tad early.... but Im still anxious to see how this progresses! Keep us posted! :hugs:

LOL yea Ill be taking them LOL Ill have more tests tomorrow..oooooh an another answer so that should be interesting to see!!! and Ill be calling about the blood test to, but Ill wait till AF is officaly late otherwise they might think Im nuts asking for a Blood test on CD24. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->