Anterior placenta, lack of movement and 19 weeks...

H

hot tea

So basically for the past few weeks I dont think I have felt much movement. At all, really. Sometimes when I am lying down I think I do, but can never be sure if I am just imagining it.

I am sort of getting worried. This is my second, I swore I used to feel movement, so seems odd that it stopped... Unless bubs moved and now likes to sit right near placenta.

Should I be concerned? When did you feel baby for sure, if you have an anterior placenta?

i dont have an anterior placenta, but i can say this is my second child also. i really was wandering when i would really feel the baby move, since my oby tells me i may feel the baby sooner with 2nd pregnancy. i dont think i actually started feeling the baby since last friday on my 18th week day. mostly at night i feel it rolling around and kicking some or right before im going to eat.

i really hope you feel your LO soon! dont worry!:cloud9:

I'm 20+5 with my first and have an anterior placenta. I felt quite a bit of movement a few weeks back but then the last few weeks, just twitches every now and again that I could have been imagining.

It's only today I've actually felt proper 'taps' all day! HTH

Hi

I have an AP and I didnt feel anything until about 23 weeks - not a thing ! So dont worry.

I have an anterior placenta and this is my second baby. I did not start feeling a lot of movement until the past week. Before that I would feel some movements really down low, but now I'm finally starting to feel it in the middle through the placenta.

Come to think of it I didnt feel as much movement early on with this pregnancy either and the placenta is indeed anterior xx

I have an ap but I'm only feeling minimal movements! If any at all...

Don't worry :)

thisd is my second baby, i have a high anterior placenta but ive felt baby move since 11 weeks and even more so in the last 2 weeks.

it could be that your baby is lying in a certain way, my baby keeps doing this thing where it turns to face my spine, i cant feel much when it does that, but if i stand up and lean forward and sort of juggle about a bit then my baby does move and i feel it again.

I have an anterior placenta and this is my 4th baby. Have been feeling tiny movements very low for week or 2 and last 2-3 days proper kicks, and just now put my hand on firmly and did feel the kick :) I really wouldn't worry, not this early :hugs:

Midwife told me if you have an AP then you feel less early on as bubs kicks into the placenta...

She said we'll feel it more after 20 weeks when the baby rises above the placenta or something..

I have an AP and I've been feeling the odd twitch and weirdness but nothing concrete yet. Have a very active baby during ultrasounds and use my Doppler most days so I'm not so worried. :)

I started to feel my baby at 22 weeks... dont worry you will fell its kicks soon :)

I have an AP and was feeling quite a bit of movement over the last week really low down but haven't felt anything today and I don't like it! She must have changed positions as my bump feels different too! Ive used my Doppler so that reassures me!

i have an AP too and am just thinking i'm starting to feel movement now! i'm 21 plus 4 and have not been able to clearly determine if it is baby yet or not! doc said not to worry at all!

mine is high anterior, i can feel the low kicks really well (like along pubic line) but i can't feel anything through the placenta yet really xx

I had an anterior placenter at first, i could feel movement really early on and then it stopped i had a scan and baby had moved to lie really low down so she she squished herself really down low and only moved little bits, my placenta has moved up lots in this scan and its now a very high AP so im starting to feel lots of movement, but she still likes to hide down low or really up high behind the placenta so OH hardly ever gets to feel kicks lol!
Im just waiting for her to start the regular boots to the tum so that we can all enjoy them :) xx

I had an anterior placenta with my first and I felt him for sure at 24 weeks. There were some moments where I thought *maybe* I could feel something at 22-23 weeks, but I wasn't sure until 24! xx

I have an anterior placenta. This is will be my number 4 baby. I still haven't felt a thing. I will be 17 weeks tomorrow. And it looks like I won't be feeling anything for a while still. Come on baby start kicking !!!!!

how do you know you have anterior placenta...

I am 25 weeks and I didn't feel proper kicks until about 21 weeks and I also have an anterior placenta. I just now started feeling her more throughout the day but sometimes I think she rests on the placenta so I don't feel her much. The bigger I get the more I feel her but this is my first baby. Hope this helps :)

how do you know you have anterior placenta...

They'll tell you at your 20w scan. :)

My midwife told me when she was listening to the heartbeat. I wad complaining about how much of 'me' sounds you could hear on my Doppler and how you had to search hard for the baby underneath all the slow wooshes.

She had a listen and said it sounded like the placenta was on the front.

Our scan confirmed it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"