anti sickess bands?

mumof42be

Reaction score
As anybody used these before? Do they work?

Ive just bought some off ebay and im willing to try anything to keep this nausea/sickness away.

im quite bad with it and aint keeping much down when i eat its not settling on my stomach i fight to keep it down but few hours later im having to get it up and i feel so much better for it.

Thanks sue x

Yes works great, many people here used it. Good luck! :) If doesn't help also try peppermint tea.

Hi
i tried them but they didnt do alot for me :(
Make sure you put them on correctly or they hurt

Good luck hope they help you :)

Hiya.. i used these with my first pregnancy and found them great for taking the edge off the sickness. it didnt get rid of it alltogether but definately helped! Good Luck x

They didn't work for me but anythings worth a try! x

My mother in law has just bought me some, but I havent had chance to pick them up yet. what exactly are they and how are they supposed to work?

I got some of ebay last week to help with nausea and they did'nt work for me cos a day after wearing them I started actually vomiting and felt worse. But I think maybe I was not wearing them right.

Hope they work for you xx

They helped me a little - still felt a little sick, but not so much like i wanted to vomit all the time. Anything is worth a try, they work miracles for some, so maybe you will be lucky

I bought some sea bands - they definately took the edge off the sickness and I noticed a difference when I took them off.

You use three fingers to count down from the base of your wrist, then put the band on with the pressure point in the centre. They were a little uncomfortable at first but I got used to them, even slept in them some nights (sure its psychological but thought I slept better with them on some nights!)

Good luck!

They didn't end up helping me much - but since they work for some it makes sense to give them a go! Good luck and hope they work for you! XO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->