antibiotics and ttc?

burgbrandy

Reaction score
So I went to the emergency room Tuesday for bronchitis and a dental abscess cuz I had a high fever. I was put on amox and flagyl. I started them on CD 2. AF left on CD 3 and only spotted a tiny bit on CD 4. today is CD 5 and my cm is already ewcm and I got a very positive opk! So confused...I took a pregnancy test too, just to make sure and I don't think I see anything. do u think the antibiotics are just making my opk positive and giving me ewcm or could I really be close to o this soon?

Hi I'm not really sure of the answer to this but I'm in the same boat! I started taking antibiotics for a tooth infection and the packet says not to take while TTC so maybe that's why? I'd be interested to know for sure! X

Interesting enough I am on meds from an ankle surgery I had today and we are still trying! :haha:

I checked and the antibiotic online and it said it was safe, the narcotic I am on for pain control I hope to be off in two days so that should be fine and I am also on Vitamin C, so not worried about that either. BUT, the doctor put me on high dosage of Aspirin to prevent blood clotting. I put a call into the office to see if that was necessary as that can cause delivery issues and birth defects. Needless to say I am not taking it...no call back yet so I am hoping it is not that serious...

Best of luck BD!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->