anxious

LizzysMom

Reaction score
Some back ground ;I had an early MC in 2007, another MC at 13 weeks in 2009, a healthy Baby girl in 2010, another MC at around 8 weeks in January 2011, after the last MC I had some serious complications because the pregnancy didn't "clear out" (as the doctor said) and got an infection...they did a D & C and put me on antibiotics and said I was ok to start trying.

After my Daughter was born we were NT/NP but after the latest MC I seem even more frantic to get pregnant..charting, temping, OPK's, and CM which is fine but I just feel like i'm going a little crazy because of it and I am sure its not helping me get pregnant! :blush:

This past month I had no clear ovulation and :af:, a bunch of symptoms but couldn't have conceived after the 4th of July/last :sex: was the 30th of June...and test are all :bfn:!! Wouldn't I have tested Positive by now if I was?? :shrug:

Just wondering if there is any hope of a :bfp: or if I should just relax and hope :witch: comes!

Anybody else out there feel like they are even more in a "rush" then before their MC??
Thank you :flower:

BABY :dust::dust: TO EVERYONE

:angel::angel::angel: 3 Angels in Heaven and one here on earth :baby:

I don't know what to say to make you feel better, there's every possibility you're pregnant but the only way to know for sure is to get blood drawn at your Drs :hugs:

Hi, Im not too sure either but just wanted to say that your story gives me hope in that you've had a few miscarriages aswell as a healthy baby. It really does make me think that these things can be down to bad luck to an extent or something wasnt quite right. Good luck for future success x

i just want you 2 no your not alone i had a mc in 2010 and another one 3 months ago and im so desparate to be a mummy everyone around me either has children or are expecting and while im so happy for them its so fustraighting to think that would have been me. but i no what you mean when u say u want a baby more after mc but i think the more we stress about it the longer its going to take, easier said than done i know. sometimes i feel im going crazy. i wish u all the best and hope u get ur sticky bean soon

Your story is similar to mine. And yes, i am very much in a hurry this time round!

Could it be that your cycles have changed since your last MC and that there is still a chance of a BFP?

A blood test can check even a lowest level of hcg so maybe visit your GP or EPU if you have one?

Going to get a blood test done this week, was just feeling a little crazy because I didn't want to wait anymore so thank you for the responses. This forum is a lifesaver!! Its great knowing I'm not the only one going through this and even better knowing woman have gone through this and had happy endings!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->