Any 1 getting early preggers cramps?? share ur story so i dont feel alone??

lynn0203

Reaction score
Hi every1 am 4 weeks 2day pregnant and the cramps r coming and going all day lyk tugging and pulling off my womb and its a wee bit uncomfy im scaird to take pain killers coz i dont want anything to go wrong but im sure nature will take its course :)
i keep going to toilet to check if im bleeding or anything but theres nothing im probz just worrying for nothing lol
also the nausea is all day its draining me and i never felt this way wi my girls so plzz let me know how u all r as it wud b a great comfort but i have doctors on monday so i will b askin if she can refer me to the early pregnancy clinic to c if they can scan me just for reasurance but im sure whats ment to b will b :) xx

I am about 4weeks as well and have got cramps that feel like period pains. I'm so paranoid that my period will come but nothing as yet, so fingers crossed it's just a normal part of pregnancy. This is my first so I have no idea what to expect!! I am seeing the doctor on Tuesday morning so hopefully that will put my mind at rest.

Good luck to you, fingers crossed everything will be fine x

so glad im not alone wi these cramps but i have just woke up this morning and the cramps like period pains have gone just getting a niggly feeling now but that will b my uterus streching god the way im going on its like this is my 1st but i forgot what it was like wi my 2 girls lol i think we all on this site want our pregnancys to go soo smoothly that we panic at wee bit of discomfort. checkin for blood all the time but theres none at all i need to calm down a wee bit . got doctors monday morning 1st thing but its all changed now wi the antenatal care up here in fife,scotland coz when i got my result from the receptionist at docs on fri she said i had to get apointment wi midwife right away so i have her on tue afternoon so that will b interesting. :)

Hey hun I am getting cramps too and did with my first pg, up until about 8 weeks. Try not to worry unless you have a bleed or the pain is bad and seems not right xxx

yer theres defo no bleeding and the cramps come n go its more on the left side dwn to my groin area its a hard feeling to describe its like stretching and a dull uncomfy feeling its more during the day but thats probz bcoz im moving about and in bed at night it relaxs lol xx

You should be ok to take tylenol for pain it should help and its very safe to take during all stages of pregnancy :thumbup:

im 4 weeks and 3 days and today i havnt had cramps but i had them most of last week i thought it was just period pains till wednesday wen i found out im actually pregnant, i worried at first because with my last daughter i didnt get cramps but my boobs were really sore, just puttin my bra on made me cry in pain (and i have a very high pain tollerance) but this time my boobs are fine but been gettin cramps

thanks leanne for sharing ur story it feels like my periods r going to come on and running to the toilet all the time looking for blood and theres nothing and also the dragging feeling at my cervix is anoying let me no if any 1 is getting that coz its doing my head in but theres no blood and my nausea is getting worse so surely that will b a good sign as my hormone will b rising?? god u wud think iv never done this b4r and iv been thro it twice lol lol just need to get thro these important weeks then i will rest lol
every time i eat something it tastes like metal in my mouth its horrible but thats the joys girls of being preggers lol
:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->